• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
Is Pegasus a superpedo since Chibiusa hasn't even been born yet?
C2byX0y.gif

don't get me started on the doctors daughter.

Pooya

Attack on Titan - 15

This was... actually pretty good?! I think so, it didn't even look ugly, there were no battles but it felt like it was well made unlike most other episodes. Maybe this arc ends up being quite a bit better, don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Promising, but so was the first half at first.

I hope they actually go out far away outside of the walls and don't come back any time soon. I find these characters far more interesting than all the screaming scared brats of first arc. Still every person in this story is extremely one dimensional. It's like it was the authors first work (It is, right?) he noticed that this project would need a large cast of characters, "now I can't actually write all of these people, what to do?" this guy is shy, this girl is clumsy, this guy is hot headed, this girl is expression less serious etc.

I think you can describe every single person in this show quite well with one or at most two adjectives! lol. and there is nothing you can call character development in here, it's not a character driven story, maybe it doesn't matter all that much.

I find this direction, possibly covering more mysteries more interesting than we're all gonna die first arc. The experiments were pretty interesting and it is seemingly turning into a faction war. They don't have the capability to animate the battles well enough so this approach I think can work better overall here to keep viewers interested. That is if those questions and answers are actually good and not awful and laughable when they're answered, ala LOST.

The OP is still very good, something I would watch every time.

Sailor Moon 28

Some "bonding" between Mammeries and Usaging.
Also nostalgic paintings and Tuxedo Mask being a bit of a dick. Clearly he's Cure Muse's idol.

Not as sexy as last episode though.

CorvoSol

Guys what's the greatest gundam series?

Basically I watched gundam seed now I feel bad

The answer is G Gundam. Other people who say other things aren't correct because I say so.

The Devil is a Part Timer 9

The various attempts at getting folks to buy some McD's was pretty funny, and Ashiya's made up explanation of his relationship with Emi was surprisingly good. Rika, meanwhile, is basically meddling in things that're about to get dangerous. We find out that the Devil is such a nice guy he volunteers at community clean up projects. Oh, and what's-her-name gives him THE STARE.

CorvoSol

Attack on Titan - 15

This was... actually pretty good?! I think so, it didn't even look ugly, there were no battles but it felt like it was well made unlike most other episodes. Maybe this arc ends up being quite a bit better, don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Promising, but so was the first half at first.

I hope they actually go out far away outside of the walls and don't come back any time soon. I'd find these character far more interesting than all the screaming scared brats of first arc. Still every person in this story is extremely one dimensional. It's like it was the authors first work (It is, right?) he noticed that this project would need a large cast of characters, "now I can't actually write all of these people, what to do?" this guy is shy, this girl is clumsy, this guy is hot headed, this girl is expression less serious etc.

I think you can describe every single person in this show quite well with one or at most two adjectives! lol.

I find this direction, possibly covering more mysteries more interesting than we're all gonna die first arc. The experiments were pretty interesting and it is seemingly turning into a faction war. They don't have the capability to animate the battles well enough so this approach I think can work better overall here to keep viewers interest.ed That is if those questions and answers are actually good and not awful and laughable when they're answered, ala LOST.

The OP is still very good, something I would watch every time.

Eren Jaeger- Shouts a lot.
Potato Girl- Shouts a lot.
Jean- Shouts a lot.
Armin- Shouts a lot.
Pixis- Sexy Mustache. Shouts a lot.
Mikasa- Doesn't shout a lot.
Levi- Mikasa w/penis.
Titans-Smile
Errybody else-Shouts a lot.

Theonik

Well at least it won't have Wolfun in it.
That PTSD. lol

(Subtitle unrelated! lol)
You did that on purpose to put poor MP-chan down :(

Kirbyguy should consider reading the pantyshot Sailor Moon pdf. It would save him the time.
I agree. I don't remember where I put it though. Minus is a pain for non picture stuff.

Why do you guys hide these things from me until the time is right? This isn't an anime.
We hid nothing it's been posted here numerous times. I suppose I should have reposted it though.

Some shows seem that way but not th his one.
I'm talking about Eureka Seven.

And thus we get the MALgraph achievement for a mean score of 8.5 or higher:
http://i.imgur.com/ernlxeGl.png
This is my proudest single achievement. I refuse to part with it.

7.09 here. Just means I'm only watching good stuff, can't be helped, etc.
9.25 here

tonight is brought to you by band-aids/tape covering vaginas. Because why not.

Oh well. Might as well brace for the future.
The future is bright!

I give this post a 2.8494542954892/10.
I prefer more natural ratings like:
2.718281828459045/10

why there isn't any Nep-Nep thread in OT main?
Because the world is cruel.

What is Noire?
A god tier waifu.

CorvoSol

What exactly is the appeal of fucking Gundam Seed, not that I ever want to see it again because I hate someone in it.

Athrun is straight up legit, and Mu and Murrue are a good couple. Also the Gundams are awesome. I don't care what people say, Justice, Freedom, and Destiny are great designs. Flashy as hell, but awesome.

Athrun is mai husbando.

Duckroll gets it.

Makes sense since Gato was the only one with vision. deep

Carrots to be added to the list of produce with Oranges, Tomatoes, and Potatoes?

Strike, Aile Strike, Athrun being the only dude with brains, amazing Lacus dictator theories and the soundtrack.

Those things were okay.

Also this.

On the note of Athrun, I like to think of him as L-Elf before there was an L-Elf. Athrun isn't actually hyper ultra competent, it's just that everyone around him is so hilariously stupid that he comes off as such. Plus you gotta have your Peter to Jesus.

CorvoSol

Mega Man Sins 9

I had jokes about FF7 and how even little girls want Casshern's amazing android dick, but oh my gosh the feels. So many feels in this episode. Wasn't expecting it but it like, found my feel bag and just kept punching it and I was like "No please stop it is already dead!" but it didn't and I cried and cried and didn't actually cry but still.

Sailor Moon 29

Motoki nailed Mamoru with his jailbait comment, but he's unbelievably dense. Oh and Motoki has a girlfriend. You know, I still don't really remember Motoki that much, did he ever appear in the dub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom