• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

I dunno man, you tell me the order! I have the complete set and it has far too many discs.

This is one option.

7ac33410-5393-4825-9965-7a7d52e549bb.png

I would not watch Legend of the Rangers though. And I say that as a huge fan of B5 generally.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for a while now. Can someone please recommend the best shows so far this year?
Why would you ask a question like this when I'm asleep? Anime recommendation hours are 8000-2300 BST.

The correct answer is Sabagebu.

phaze

Hunter x Hunter 1-38

If I find one more similarity between this and Naruto I might fly to Japan so I can personally call Kishimoto a hack, though.

lol Reserve your ticket then. I actually didn't mind the ones in beginning but there's one later that ticked me off.
(Netero/Hashirama power similarity.

Gatchaman Crowds 02

Well I appreciate asking the hard hitting questions Hajime but that's not going to be enough to go on. Boring episode and the protag has like the most annoying voice ever. Dropped.

PK Gaming

Toradora - END

Finished! Fini! Finito! Terminado! Fertige! 終えた!

I have a lot of things I wanna say about the series, but I think i'll get this out of the way first.

Confession Time:

I didn't...actually hate the Ryuji x Taiga relationship. I hated the palmtop tiger (at first_, but I was never actually opposed to Ryuji x Taiga. See, I never fully bought Ryuji's declaration of love towards Kushieda. You can't love someone until you truly know them, you know? His attraction towards Kushieda was just an infatuation. Ryuji and Taiga? Shit had chemistry. They balanced each other really well; Taiga was hot-headed, violent, brash, and somewhat unhygienic, whereas Ryuji was mild, submissive, avoidant and a total clean freak. Taiga actually got Ryuji to break out of his shell by getting him to engage with her and Ryuji returned the favor by pacifying her and cleaning up after her. It's a relationship that started out strong and only developed over time, and it was definitely the heart of the show.

As much as I liked Kushieda, she did not match well with Ryujji. Ryuji put her on a pedestal and fantasized about her, but he never really got to "know" her. He wasn't aware of her private life, her faults, her family, her aspirations (until the end, anyway) and they didn't spend a whole lot of time together either... Honestly, a relationship between the 2 was pretty much doomed from the start, since Taiga's existence makes that an impossibility for both of them. Why? Because Kushieda definitely gay for Taiga.

Definitely? Probably? Maybe? I dunno.

A lot of people in the fandom seem to think that Kushieda had romantic feelings towards Taiga. I'm not sure if I totally by into that, but I’m honestly disappointed that wasn't incorporated into the main series. I think it would have been really cool if the impetus behind Kushieda rejecting Ryuji was due to her loving Taiga. Oh well!

To wrap things up, Toradora was a pretty solid romcom. As I mentioned before, it wasn't revolutionary in any respect, but the execution was strong. I definitely would have preferred it if the love rectangle wasn't a thing like how awesome it be if Kushieda was straight up in love with Taiga. It strikes a strong balance between comedy and drama, (and stumbles a few times), but it's a good watch for those who are fond of romcoms.

tumblr_ljm47ud24a1qbyewho1_400.gif

Onto Log Horizon!

Chariot

GTO 03
jdIeiI0p0DtK2.png

Yes, his expressions are funny
So, this is his life now. The episode was ok, if mostly setup for something that was already clear - the worst class Onizuka could get. I am really not sure about chairwoman. She seems nice, but she did nothing in particular to control this class that crushed multiple teacers and has somebody like vice-chairman as... well, vice-chairman. Gamer kid didn't really interest me that much. Somebody is a really good photoshopper.

GTO 04
Onizukas Yaoi breakdown was weird - but not as weird as the insight of vize-chairman's life. I didn't really like the initial drama in this episode, because it was pretty clear that he was setup. Fuyutsuki didn't even think about question this random, weird photos. But well, the show is a bit older, maybe it's just me living in a time where people of all ages are close to computers. The really bad thing is that the lass is infamous, the chairwoman should've told her about some of their tricks. even if she didn't want to tell Onizuka.
It was on the other hand nice to see that the boy from last episode decided to do something good. I still don't know how I think about Onizukas solution, I'll see next episode about that.

Tokyo ESP 04
Goddamnit, this adaption is so bad. You can't just play epic music all the time, it's like watchting a subpar AMV. And still no impact in anything. I could scream.

Black Butler - Book of Circus 04
iAYh3nYbXnsxN.png

Yeeees, child, behind the hill the chariot awaits
It didn't actually happen much in this episode, It just established that the troupe is most likely behind the kidnappings and is very good in killing poor policemen. But the first interactions between Bratagonist and Freckles.
The end of the arc is so gonna hurt :(

Persona 4 - The Golden Animation
iRx8IS6IvuR58.png

I want that fucking motorbike to ride down enemies in the game, good thought Yuu
Fucking Yukikko and her triggering got the best of me. Loved this episode, this is the first one that feels like something complete.

Happines Charge PreCure 26
Oh no, Hime, you don't!

Talking about high quality Comiket goods.

http://abload.de/img/1081voz0.jpg
Awesome!

Hunter X Hunter Episode 141

tumblr_n9uphdXEc01raiwcso2_500.gif

That's all I got to say.
Isn't she cutest? :3

CorvoSol

Revolutionary Girl Utena

I suppose I owe it to the people who introduced me to the show to attempt to put some thoughts down here, but I ought also to be forthright about things: Revolutionary Girl Utena continues to escape me. I really don't get a lot of what's going on in this show, and I think part of it is that I simply have no basis in which to contextualize what's going on. I am wholly uninitiated in the realm that the series is criticizing, so much of the meaning of what goes on is matter which I can only guess at.

It is my understanding that Utena is meant to do for girl's anime what Evangelion did for Super Robot anime. That is a fundamental assumption I worked with throughout this second viewing of the series, and one which colors all of my subsequent interpretations. Unfortunately, I just don't have much experience with that stuff. All I know of the Magical Girl genre are tattered memories of Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu, and I guess Madoka Magica and Kiddy Grade, if you want to really stretch the limitations of what we're talking about, here. As to anime targeted specifically at girls, the only possible idea I can get at here is Escaflowne, and that's because there are robots.

There's very little in the super genre, class, kingdom or whatever you wish to use to term it that I really, really understand or care for. I've spent no time there and to be honest I don't often feel that interested in doing so. It's just not me.

However, I am somewhat familiar with the common fairy tale set-up, and with its presentation in the form of Disney Princesses. So I've sort of struggled to make up the difference using that, and go from there.

The General- Conceptually, the most obvious point of the show is to really tear into the set up of what it means to be a Prince. Right from the get-go the premise challenges the established ideas of what it means to be a Prince by introducing a girl who wants to be a Prince. Through her duels to defend and free the Rose Bride, the show illustrates piece by piece different established aspects of the common fairy tale Prince and invites the viewer to consider them. Does a Prince have to work miracles? Is a Prince eternal? Does he shine with sublime light? Early on, the suggestion that simply because one appears to be princely does not mean he is a prince is made in the form of Touga Kiryuu. Openly Touga appears to be every bit that champion of women, and Utena herself wonders more than once whether or not Touga is her Prince. These threads continue over the course of the show in one form or another until this premise comes to its natural extreme: Are Princes really necessary at all? Utena ultimately fails to become a Prince, and the Prince she had so sought turned out to be the source of all the show's pain and suffering. Yet even he, the magnificent End of the World, was not so lofty as Tutu's Raven, but rather a miserable, pathetic remnant of a bygone age. The victory of the series does not come when the Prince and Princess ride into the sunset to live happily ever after, but rather, when Anthy and Utena both cease to play the game of Princes and Princesses altogether.

The Heroines- It is my belief that the idea behind the show is to dispel the notion of Princes entirely from the audience's mind, or rather, to drive home the point that such notions are not only unnecessary, but harmful. From episode 33 onward, a significant amount of effort is put into highlighting the flaws of our titular heroine: Utena isn't the typical shonen protagonist whose unflagging spirit and belief in righteousness will conquer all. Or rather, Utena's aim to be such continuously causes pain for those around her (as foreshadowed early on during Jury's introductory arc), and whose princely ambitions are ultimately selfish, or cause her to think more of herself than others. Anthy's utter lack of self-esteem simultaneously leads her to be manipulative both for the sake of Akio and for her own desire. And yet, neither of the girls are truly bad people. The point is not "Utena's a bad person." I think, instead, the point is "Utena is a person." She and Anthy are not just Princesses to sit in towers while Princes go about slaying dragons for their sake. They're human beings with their own strengths and weaknesses and, most importantly, their own lives.

Ask yourselves, truthfully, what you know of the personalities of the oldest Disney Princesses? Specifically, Snow White and Aurora. Can you name anything about these girls that is unsightly, that is bad, that is dirty, loathsome, or in any way negative? I cannot. The worst I can come up with is Aurora being too curious for her own good, and that's the kind of third rate character flaw that, persistent as it is, only amateurs tack on to a character. What little personality Snow and Aurora have is entirely pure, and if you still think there are women like that, you do all women everywhere a disservice. That, I think, is the point of RGU: These girls aren't just pretty porcelain dolls to be used at the pleasure of others.

All of this is perfectly embodied during the final episode when the personification of Utena's Prince tells her flat out that "you can't do anything because you are a girl." And remember that he's meant to be the embodiment of the Princely qualities of the villain. The Prince for whom Utena has striven the entire series.

It is for this reason, too, that Touga fails in his attempt to rescue Utena: because he was ultimately mistaken in assuming that she needed a Prince anyway, and, perhaps in even thinking that she needed rescuing. It is significant, I think, that the heroines' triumph only truly begins when Anthy decides to reach out toward the lid of her own prison.

But I think, really, that most, if not all of this, is terribly obvious to everybody already, and so I will not seek to endlessly explain these things any further. Instead, I want to take a moment to comment again on a few of the aspects of the anime that really impress me.

The Visuals

Now, I don't have the actual numbers for what this show's budget was, but I've always been lead to believe it wasn't very much, given the sheer amount of stock footage the anime makes use of. That said, it's impressive just how beautiful this show manages to be in spite of that. Especially, the backdrops.

I don't mean to sound like one of those people who hates on modern anime, because I'm not and because I haven't the experience necessary to make qualified statements of the sort, but lately I've developed a great deal of fondness of the large backdrop pieces like these in older anime. Whether that's because I've been watching a lot of older anime or not, I can't say, but what I can is that Utena manages some truly impressive scenery for a show that apparently was made on a wish and a prayer. At times, I just really enjoyed watching the scenery and losing myself in it. There's a sequence late in the anime wherein Akio and Utena go for a drive in the sunset that I find truly breathtaking.

PTvkMR9.jpg

Please note the above image isn't exactly in the anime.

I'm also a huge fan of the use of silhouettes like these in the show. Whether it was to save money on not having to draw faces or use different paints for differing skin, or was truly a stylistic choice I don't know, but I just adore these scenes. There are some levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns and Super Mario 3D World that operate off of this sort of same aesthetic and I just love it. The mix of featureless shadows and colors is striking in a way I lack the vocabulary to truly explain.

There are constant visual cues throughout the show, many of which escape my grip, but I came to appreciate the spinning roses a great deal more this time through, whereas the first run of the show left me annoyed by them.

The Music- I regret to say that here, as in all other places, I lack the necessary words to truly do the justice to the soundtrack to this show. I won't bother to go over the need to constantly analyze the sort of bizarre lyrics to the pop songs that play during the duels, but rather, I would like to express here my appreciation for the show's jazz pieces, which become more common in the second half. There's a lot of more classical music early on, all of which I like, but the jazz music is really what helps set the mood for Akio as a cunning, charming smooth-talker. From the seductive Akio Car to the much more upbeat Campus Dandy. The jazz pieces in the show touched a familiar, forgotten chord with me of nights spent listening to jazz on the old radio, and so I've a special fondness for them. There are also much more humorous pieces, like Dona Dona.

I'm now left on the edge of the decision of whether or not to rewatch the movie. I really didn't like it the first time around. It makes a lot of decisions I find questionable, and I find it even more difficult to really get what's going on in it than in the TV series, but it is a very pretty movie, and with the recent success I had on granting Zeta Gundam a second chance, I suppose I've no choice but to go ahead with it.

In any case, as always, I thank the readers for their attention, and to those who find these posts ever tiresome, I am, as ever, grateful for your patience.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This is one option.

7ac33410-5393-4825-9965-7a7d52e549bb.png

I would not watch Legend of the Rangers though. And I say that as a huge fan of B5 generally.
That's a bad order, inasmuch as In the Beginning is meant to be watched after the end anyway.
But there are the weirdos who think you should watch Star Wars in 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6 order. lol

fertygo

Pure, unfiltered truth.

Hmmm after some fact checking
Hashirama's buddha
showed up in chapter 621 released in Feb 2013 and I think
Netero used visible 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva
for the first time in chapter 288 from November 2008.

I see, I having doubt because its been a long time since I'm reading naruto, and Netero's skill showed not that old like early 00-ish.

Chariot

Welcome back then.
:(

So... what's so special about Nozaki-kun that everybody keeps recommending it?
Well, it can be enjoyable. If you like light hearted sillyness and a show making fun of romance shoujo, you probably going to enjoy Nozaki-kun. Just give it a try, the first two episodes are enough to know if you like it or not. In my opinion the first one isn't enough since it's missing any of the funny support characters.

sasuke_91

Well, it can be enjoyable. If you like light hearted sillyness and a show making fun of romance shoujo, you probably going to enjoy Nozaki-kun. Just give it a try, the first two episodes are enough to know if you like it or not. In my opinion the first one isn't enough since it's missing any of the funny support characters.

Good male characters in a modern anime.

Mostly because they are not a bunch of self inserts
Actually, that sounds good enough. I'll give it a try :)

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Revolutionary Girl Utena

I suppose I owe it to the people who introduced me to the show to attempt to put some thoughts down here, but I ought also to be forthright about things: Revolutionary Girl Utena continues to escape me. I really don't get a lot of what's going on in this show, and I think part of it is that I simply have no basis in which to contextualize what's going on. I am wholly uninitiated in the realm that the series is criticizing, so much of the meaning of what goes on is matter which I can only guess at.

It is my understanding that Utena is meant to do for girl's anime what Evangelion did for Super Robot anime. That is a fundamental assumption I worked with throughout this second viewing of the series, and one which colors all of my subsequent interpretations. Unfortunately, I just don't have much experience with that stuff. All I know of the Magical Girl genre are tattered memories of Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu, and I guess Madoka Magica and Kiddy Grade, if you want to really stretch the limitations of what we're talking about, here. As to anime targeted specifically at girls, the only possible idea I can get at here is Escaflowne, and that's because there are robots.

There's very little in the super genre, class, kingdom or whatever you wish to use to term it that I really, really understand or care for. I've spent no time there and to be honest I don't often feel that interested in doing so. It's just not me.

However, I am somewhat familiar with the common fairy tale set-up, and with its presentation in the form of Disney Princesses. So I've sort of struggled to make up the difference using that, and go from there.

The General- Conceptually, the most obvious point of the show is to really tear into the set up of what it means to be a Prince. Right from the get-go the premise challenges the established ideas of what it means to be a Prince by introducing a girl who wants to be a Prince. Through her duels to defend and free the Rose Bride, the show illustrates piece by piece different established aspects of the common fairy tale Prince and invites the viewer to consider them. Does a Prince have to work miracles? Is a Prince eternal? Does he shine with sublime light? Early on, the suggestion that simply because one appears to be princely does not mean he is a prince is made in the form of Touga Kiryuu. Openly Touga appears to be every bit that champion of women, and Utena herself wonders more than once whether or not Touga is her Prince. These threads continue over the course of the show in one form or another until this premise comes to its natural extreme: Are Princes really necessary at all? Utena ultimately fails to become a Prince, and the Prince she had so sought turned out to be the source of all the show's pain and suffering. Yet even he, the magnificent End of the World, was not so lofty as Tutu's Raven, but rather a miserable, pathetic remnant of a bygone age. The victory of the series does not come when the Prince and Princess ride into the sunset to live happily ever after, but rather, when Anthy and Utena both cease to play the game of Princes and Princesses altogether.

The Heroines- It is my belief that the idea behind the show is to dispel the notion of Princes entirely from the audience's mind, or rather, to drive home the point that such notions are not only unnecessary, but harmful. From episode 33 onward, a significant amount of effort is put into highlighting the flaws of our titular heroine: Utena isn't the typical shonen protagonist whose unflagging spirit and belief in righteousness will conquer all. Or rather, Utena's aim to be such continuously causes pain for those around her (as foreshadowed early on during Jury's introductory arc), and whose princely ambitions are ultimately selfish, or cause her to think more of herself than others. Anthy's utter lack of self-esteem simultaneously leads her to be manipulative both for the sake of Akio and for her own desire. And yet, neither of the girls are truly bad people. The point is not "Utena's a bad person." I think, instead, the point is "Utena is a person." She and Anthy are not just Princesses to sit in towers while Princes go about slaying dragons for their sake. They're human beings with their own strengths and weaknesses and, most importantly, their own lives.

Ask yourselves, truthfully, what you know of the personalities of the oldest Disney Princesses? Specifically, Snow White and Aurora. Can you name anything about these girls that is unsightly, that is bad, that is dirty, loathsome, or in any way negative? I cannot. The worst I can come up with is Aurora being too curious for her own good, and that's the kind of third rate character flaw that, persistent as it is, only amateurs tack on to a character. What little personality Snow and Aurora have is entirely pure, and if you still think there are women like that, you do all women everywhere a disservice. That, I think, is the point of RGU: These girls aren't just pretty porcelain dolls to be used at the pleasure of others.

All of this is perfectly embodied during the final episode when the personification of Utena's Prince tells her flat out that "you can't do anything because you are a girl." And remember that he's meant to be the embodiment of the Princely qualities of the villain. The Prince for whom Utena has striven the entire series.

It is for this reason, too, that Touga fails in his attempt to rescue Utena: because he was ultimately mistaken in assuming that she needed a Prince anyway, and, perhaps in even thinking that she needed rescuing. It is significant, I think, that the heroines' triumph only truly begins when Anthy decides to reach out toward the lid of her own prison.

But I think, really, that most, if not all of this, is terribly obvious to everybody already, and so I will not seek to endlessly explain these things any further. Instead, I want to take a moment to comment again on a few of the aspects of the anime that really impress me.

The Visuals

Now, I don't have the actual numbers for what this show's budget was, but I've always been lead to believe it wasn't very much, given the sheer amount of stock footage the anime makes use of. That said, it's impressive just how beautiful this show manages to be in spite of that. Especially, the backdrops.

I don't mean to sound like one of those people who hates on modern anime, because I'm not and because I haven't the experience necessary to make qualified statements of the sort, but lately I've developed a great deal of fondness of the large backdrop pieces like these in older anime. Whether that's because I've been watching a lot of older anime or not, I can't say, but what I can is that Utena manages some truly impressive scenery for a show that apparently was made on a wish and a prayer. At times, I just really enjoyed watching the scenery and losing myself in it. There's a sequence late in the anime wherein Akio and Utena go for a drive in the sunset that I find truly breathtaking.

I'm also a huge fan of the use of silhouettes like these in the show. Whether it was to save money on not having to draw faces or use different paints for differing skin, or was truly a stylistic choice I don't know, but I just adore these scenes. There are some levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns and Super Mario 3D World that operate off of this sort of same aesthetic and I just love it. The mix of featureless shadows and colors is striking in a way I lack the vocabulary to truly explain.

There are constant visual cues throughout the show, many of which escape my grip, but I came to appreciate the spinning roses a great deal more this time through, whereas the first run of the show left me annoyed by them.

The Music- I regret to say that here, as in all other places, I lack the necessary words to truly do the justice to the soundtrack to this show. I won't bother to go over the need to constantly analyze the sort of bizarre lyrics to the pop songs that play during the duels, but rather, I would like to express here my appreciation for the show's jazz pieces, which become more common in the second half. There's a lot of more classical music early on, all of which I like, but the jazz music is really what helps set the mood for Akio as a cunning, charming smooth-talker. From the seductive Akio Car to the much more upbeat Campus Dandy. The jazz pieces in the show touched a familiar, forgotten chord with me of nights spent listening to jazz on the old radio, and so I've a special fondness for them. There are also much more humorous pieces, like Dona Dona.

I'm now left on the edge of the decision of whether or not to rewatch the movie. I really didn't like it the first time around. It makes a lot of decisions I find questionable, and I find it even more difficult to really get what's going on in it than in the TV series, but it is a very pretty movie, and with the recent success I had on granting Zeta Gundam a second chance, I suppose I've no choice but to go ahead with it.

In any case, as always, I thank the readers for their attention, and to those who find these posts ever tiresome, I am, as ever, grateful for your patience.

You should definitely rewatch the movie now.

BluWacky

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Or rather, Utena's aim to be such continuously causes pain for those around her (as foreshadowed early on during Jury's introductory arc), and whose princely ambitions are ultimately selfish, or cause her to think more of herself than others.

I don't think I agree with this analysis of Utena's aim in total. Utena is the ONLY person who has no interest in her own ambitions in taking part in the Duels, at least to begin with. She only does so to "rescue" Anthy to start with. Of course, once she sees the Rose Seal and sees how it ties in to her memories of the Prince the picture might be slightly different.

I think Utena is unequivocally Not A Bad Person. Then again, given the layers of abstraction in the story, I don't think anyone in Utena is necessarily a bad person. What is
Akio, who is I guess the "villain"
even aiming for other than an abstract mental concept?

That's because the people working on it were talented, believed in what they were doing and had a work environment in which they could produce that. Beauty doesn't just come from having money thrown at a project, after all.

This is why we talk about "Pablo Power", or /xx/ and I occasionally go off on one about background artists. While much anime background art these days is CG rendered over photos or similar there's still the potential for it to look stunning, and it really enhances the shows in question.

Ikuni loves his shadows (perhaps influenced by his love of Shuji Terayama - see Shadow Film for a possible influence?). There's a similar technique he uses in Penguindrum with faceless crowds that is both budget saving and evocative.

TheRancor

Revolutionary Girl Utena

The Visuals

When you have a veteran like Shichiro Kobayashi at the helm of it's art direction, the backgrounds better look good.

I remember it being more than just four scenes. Regardless I still consider it a fairly weak romance story outside of the "inspire each other" message.
the triangle really did add nothing to the story, the characters in that amounted to nothing and it felt like padding, so when the movie switched focus and practically never really bothered with that angle again it felt weird.

Also the relationship of the leads was weird.
They went from tsundere towards each other to almost instantly friendly, then to attracted to each other. Then the guy leaves for a while, comes back and asks her for her hand in marriage when they had almost minimal amount of interaction or really ever dated.

If I had to watch romance in an anime film it wouldn't be this. I'd rather watch something from 5 centimeters per second guy, or Summer Wars even.
The proposal was added in the localization, I believe.

Shergal

Ojamajo Doremi 45 (Merry Xmas!)
Santa Claus is coming to town ♪ ♪

What a weird place to put a Christmas special in. Oh, this was easily one of the most enjoyable episodes in the show, going for that light whimsical feeling of traditional Christmas episodes, avoiding too much zaniness and unnecessary drama, opting instead to present a sort of random-walk through quietly amusing vignettes loosely connected by the whole Santa plot thread. They don't forget to include some small quips of relevant characterization either, which makes the episode feel connected to the series as a whole.

Umakoshi AD again, with Igarashi directing... I guess it's expected that they'd bring up the best staff for this kind of episode. It was one of the best produced eps in the whole show, without a single weak drawing or layout, plenty of fun expressions and situations and even some sakuga moments, courtesy probably of people like Sushio, Nobutake Ito and Yoshikazu Tomita who were all involved.

I'm not finished with the season yet, but this has been a wonderful show. It has had a couple of lulls and a rocky path, having to deal with a rather small budget and with Toei trying to push plastic shit even harder in the 2nd half; but in the end the fundamental strengths of character writing and expressive drawing came through and remained triumphant. The main cast is at this point a gang I'm well acquainted with and watching an episode feels like coming to hang out, which is exactly the feeling I get (and enjoy) from good long-running shows. And I have like over 150 more episodes... I'm gonna have to tone down the speed of watching, lol.

I feel pressure to watch Utena but I'm still not convinced yet. Plus I still trapped watching Ojamajo Doremi thanks to YuuYuu anyway.

I feel pressure to watch Utena but I'm still not convinced yet. Plus I still trapped watching Ojamajo Doremi thanks to YuuYuu anyway.
I'm gonna eventually watch Utena. But it's something I've been holding off on until I have nothing else to do. Aka no current western tv show or game backlog. So it probably won't happen anytime soon. It's just a show that by descriptions seems like it'd require my full attention and I don't know if that's something I want to do at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom