• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Gawd this game is amazing, seriously one of my most fav games ever.

Metroid Prime. <3

Why do you hate us Nintendo, why has it been so long since we got a new Metroid. :'(

man shoutouts to the behind the scenes crew, audio, set up time, basically everything going off without a hitch.

The gdq's are like a week long holiday. So happy to wake up tomorrow and get back into it.

RagnarokX

Hey guys, what game is that "Dominence" T-Shirt referring to on Yetee? Looks sick

dominencen2sai.png

It looks like a Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow shirt. Castleviania is inside the moon, dude with white hair and furry collar jacket (Soma Cruz), and "Dominance" refers to the Power of Dominance which Soma inherits from Dracula.

i'm thinking of picking up one or two again, i love the metroid one i got a year or two ago and the design is still holding up

Definitely always some great designs. I got the Save/Kill shirt from a year or two back with the glow in the dark gimmick. Not sure which to go for this year yet, either the cartridge, Mario Kart, or Pepsiman one...

Inumbris

How in the hell is he:
1) Playing a 2 player game with 2 controllers at once fast for levels that are randomized
2) Talking while playing

I can't comprehend how he is doing commentary while playing on two controllers at the same time.

This is what's getting me.

I struggle to speak normally whilst playing a regular game, but he's doing this crazy unorthodox coordinated gameplay and commentating fluently at the same time?!

Dude is amazing!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Missed all of today due to work, any must-sees already?

edit: This Catherine stuff is nuuuuuts, lol.

Regiruler

holy shit that chat purge
Gawd this game is amazing, seriously one of my most fav games ever.

Metroid Prime. <3

Why do you hate us Nintendo, why has it been so long since we got a new Metroid. :'(

I want to see a Federation Force 4 person run next year much like I wanted to see a TFH run this year.

Federation Force will probably be too long though.

This Catherine run is the most ridiculous one I've seen since the 100% Yoshi's Island one. How much practice would you need to be able to actually play 2 player alone, let alone speedrun it?

Top Bottom