• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Vire

I feel like the runs have been great, but it seems like the donations are tracking a little lower this year? Or am I going crazy?

hG7FDtJ.gif

That Catherine run... damn

cj_iwakura

This Catherine run is the most ridiculous one I've seen since the 100% Yoshi's Island one. How much practice would you need to be able to actually play 2 player alone, let alone speedrun it?

He's right, it isn't as hard as it looks. 2P Babel has easier patterns, slower collapsing, and you can pretty much use the two to help one another. It wouldn't be nearly as coordinated with another actual person.

Vire

No disrespect to the DS version since I had some fun with it ten years back, but I much rather see the Wii U New Super Luigi since the levels are way way harder.

Bsigg12

Holy shit the music is horrible in this game.

I was just about to say the same thing. Good god it's awful. Also I find 2D Mario runs kinda boring unless it's the TAS SMW (or that amazing copying TAS by hand to code to the end if the game) run.

Zubz

Banned
Good thing he did that safety save. Lmao

Yeah. I wonder if they're going to finish the run because of that save, or just drop things here and get ready for Double Dash?

EDIT: Stream crashed and wasn't reloading, so I thought they stopped. Let's see this run through!

Top Bottom