• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Velcro Fly

Probably practicing on it and didn't realize the battery was that low.

I've never seen someone streaming off a 3DS not having it just plugged in though.

I thought they would've had a charger plugged in at all times. Huh.

Yeah, I'm surprised they'd ever rely on batteries. Then to not even have one nearby. Oh well, they're generally good at allotting enough buffer time to compensate for this kind of stuff.

Zubz

Banned
This boss fight's so boring; it's just climbing some platforms while dodging easy-to-avoid obstacles. Hell, the music's even recycled from the Wii game! That said, 'gratz to the runner. He did make relatively good time.

Zubz

Banned
So, I know there was Earthworm Jim 2 music between the NSMB's. I know that's not on the schedule, but that'd be exciting to see!

"Games Done Quick
‏@GamesDoneQuick

Well now, lets recharge our batteries with Mario Kart: Double Dash! Ran by druvan7; follow him at @Druvan7"

Cheeky...

This boss fight's so boring; it's just climbing some platforms while dodging easy-to-avoid obstacles. Hell, the music's even recycled from the Wii game! That said, 'gratz to the runner. He did make relatively good time.

NSBM2 is so mediocre and boring. That music and wahs are an abomination. That said, the runner made it entertaining so that speaks volumes about how he played and how well he handled that situation.

Platy

Awesome to see the battery running out live ...truly a "never happened before" moment xD

"Games Done Quick
‏@GamesDoneQuick

Well now, lets recharge our batteries with Mario Kart: Double Dash! Ran by druvan7; follow him at @Druvan7"

Cheeky...

guzP5ID.png

https://twitter.com/nanostalic/status/749815002673123329

Vire

I used to be able to snake like that in the DS version, but it's harder in double dash I think.

Top Bottom