• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

emb

Yikes, sounds like a lot of 'that should not happen' going on right now.

He seems to know roughly where he is though, so maybe there's a chance?

Can someone who better understands this game explain how badly this is or isn't going?

Edit: nvm, post above.

In SotN you start the game tricked out with some cool gear. You only get to keep it for like two or three rooms, and then Death shows up and is like "bro stop attacking the castle ok I'm ganking your stuff." And you don't get it back until much later. By skipping the cutscene you get to keep your gear.

Man, that's pretty awesome. Like, it means that the way the game works is very linearly-if something doesn't trigger, then the game keeps going on fine? It's hard to explain but I can visualize how it works in my head.

I guess he's trying to do a Garnet duplicate glitch?

TheChits

"Oh"
KuGsj.gif

Dude is so razzled, even if he gets past this I'm not sure he'll get back into his groove. Blind fold runs are all about being in the zone and relying on instinct and muscle memory.

ScribbleD

Don't know why everyone is saying it's awkward and ruined. Watching him try to work through this hiccup without visual feedback is fascinating.

Top Bottom