• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Gurrry

I hear the announcer mention that there is a donation incentive for a Witness run. Would that run be tonight if it gets met? I cant find it on the schedule

jett

D-Member
I hear the announcer mention that there is a donation incentive for a Witness run. Would that run be tonight if it gets met? I cant find it on the schedule

If the goal is met, it'll be run after Crypt of the NecroDancer tomorrow night. Goal's 10K. Get DoomAnnouncer on it, it will be met with the quickness.

neshcom

Banned
If the goal is met, it'll be run after Crypt of the NecroDancer tomorrow night. Goal's 10K. Get DoomAnnouncer on it, it will be met with the quickness.

Oh man, I've seen a few Witness runs and they're really impressive. Hope it includes the challenge.

Falchion

I opened the Twitch chat and everyone was talking about Crochet Bae and Book Boyfriend, the guy and girl sitting on the front row of the audience, lmao.

Mashing

This game reminds me of Anachronox (except being an FPS rather than an RPG) a lot. I think because it's so plot heavy. Graphically it's very similar too.

Velcro Fly

I feel like they are ahead of schedule. Like this is all going really smooth and that we might get a couple impromptu games thrown in in addition to the already built in bonus games that are set up.

Bonesaw's run has been moved up almost an hour this evening alone. Definitely feel like they are going at a quicker pace than usual.

This guy is really entertaining and I hope he gets more appearances at other events, but I think those f-bombs are getting those invites burned. This run is freaking hilarious, I wish there were late night runs where some of them can let loose.

Coonce

This guy is really entertaining and I hope he gets more appearances at other events, but I think those f-bombs are getting those invites burned. This run is freaking hilarious, I wish there were late night runs where some of them can let loose.

I hate that if a runner slips out a swear by accident they get shamed by the SGDQ staff.

very entertaining runner.

vocab

This game reminds me of Anachronox (except being an FPS rather than an RPG) a lot. I think because it's so plot heavy. Graphically it's very similar too.

Both made by ion storm. If Anachronox wasn't on Q2 engine, it would of looked very similar to Deus Ex.

Top Bottom