• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

devilhawk

I was looking forward to the Jak and Daxter stream as it is one of my favorite games. I enjoyed the detailed, technical and insightful commentary for the Wolfenstein and Mega Man streams. Even when it was a bit too serious.

But J&D is just 4 dudes giggling about Japanese.

Edit: Guess others are impressed. I might have to pound a few beers or 5 and rewatch.

GDQ is like a classroom. if you think about The dorky kids that would seat in front are schedule around noon, and the clowns of the class that sit in the back are put after midnight.

neshcom

Banned
I was looking forward to the Jak and Daxter stream as it is one of my favorite games. I enjoyed the detailed, technical and insightful commentary for the Wolfenstein and Mega Man streams. Even when it was a bit too serious.

But J&D is just 4 dudes giggling about Japanese.

Edit: Guess others are impressed. I might have to pound a few beers or 5 and rewatch.

I feel you on this, mostly because these dudes are a little older. Then again, they've got a 2 hour run to fill. Might as well try to find some base hits where you can get them.

devilhawk

I feel you on this, mostly because these dudes are a little older. Then again, they've got a 2 hour run to fill. Might as well try to find some base hits where you can get them.
It's gotten a bit better, especially during the times that requires something technical. Then a cutscene hits...

1467872653305.png
Lmao

Tizoc

Interestingly enough only the first hub in jak 1 has the most npcs, the 2nd only has 3 and the 3rd has 2 i think

Velcro Fly

2.5 hour 100% run of Illusion of Gaia run by Puwexil just added to the schedule. Brings the end of SMRPG on Saturday to just past midnight Sunday morning.

jman2050

So you've all been there, for whatever reason you have a 5 hour drive in the middle of the night and you've barely slept at all in the past day or two so you know trying to drive is a bad idea but it's not like you have a choice, it's gotta be done. So you spend the entire 5 hours in a state of semi-delusional semi-consciousness as your brain completely shuts down all but your most basic functions, your eyes ears and limbs tuned to do nothing but operate a motor vehicle in the most energy-efficient manner possible. And then you pull into your driveway and your brain finally restores full functionality and as you recoil into a state where you are actually thinking again you feel like you teleported home, having remembered nothing about your trip.

That's Bonesaw right now.

So you've all been there, for whatever reason you have a 5 hour drive in the middle of the night and you've barely slept at all in the past day or two so you know trying to drive is a bad idea but it's not like you have a choice, it's gotta be done. So you spend the entire 5 hours in a state of semi-delusional semi-consciousness as your brain completely shuts down all but your most basic functions, your eyes ears and limbs tuned to do nothing but operate a motor vehicle in the most energy-efficient manner possible. And then you pull into your driveway and your brain finally restores full functionality and as you recoil into a state where you are actually thinking again you feel like you teleported home, having remembered nothing about your trip.

That's Bonesaw right now.
image.php

Top Bottom