• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Yeah he's pretty entertaining. I don't usually watch much speedrunning outside of the GDQ events but his is one of the channels I'd stop by occasionally if I see him running MM games.

Tizoc

#FreeGreenBikerDude
ride_on_green_biker_dude_by_neo_kirby_and_watch.png

http://jetzero.deviantart.com/art/Ride-on-Green-Biker-Dude-171668286

EDIT: These X4 tracks @o@

Coonce

How would this even work?

live periscoping as they walk around the woods, looking for pokemon.

a note about this guy commentating - last year he was explaining a few runs, and he really struggled with it. it sounds like he's worked on it and is now doing a fantastic job at explaining what's going down in this MM run. public speaking is tough.

Haven't been too into the last two days (also just haven't been able to tune in very often), but looking forward to Mario and Pepsiman. I'll miss the entirety of the cool stuff tomorrow, though :\

I hope they have a better format this time. the AGDQ one had one team get way too far ahead. Keeping score by segment/level would be better.

Yeah I remember that actually.

I think the best one of these races was the reveal one at the Nintendo World Championships thing, that was so fun.

I lost my shit seeing some of that stuff for the first time.

Velcro Fly

when one donation incentive cannibalizes another

feel bad for that dude that it didn't get met. almost 100% because of the mario maker one too.

Luigi87

I really enjoyed the Mega Man block, but I didn't have much interest in watching ZX Advent.

Being said, excited for Mario Maker relay!

Also glad that Edobean is commentating again.

Luigi87

Damn, that's a clever way to determine the victor, lol
A team could actually win 1 of the 11 stages, and be declared the victors.

They're doing it a slightly better way.

11 stages, only one of them counts (pre-decided by organisers) and they/we don't know which one until the end!

Top Bottom