• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Brashnir

Is this stream choppy for anyone else? It seems the capture is choppy though, can't quite figure it out.

Not especially, I mean there's tiny little fits and spurts in the framerate the way there always is on twitch, but it's not doing any major stuttering.

edit - I remember on day 1 a lot of people were having issues, and closing the chat seemed to help them. I'm not 100% on that though since I always keep chat closed.

ElFly

what the fuck is ....orangee??

the thing that the commentor was mentioning every five seconds at the start of the zero 2 run?

Tizoc

Are the Zero games on the VC? It's the kind of games I don't like playing on handhelds.

I think some of them released on VC recently. There is also he NDS collection which has all 4 games, with sligh visual and audio improvements.

Miker

MMZ2 is one of the best Mega Man games, and one of the best 2D action games around - only Z3 is better. Love to see this being run, although it's not quite as impressive as it could be since he's taking a lot of damage to save time.

"this is the only boss in this game that changes _orangee_ every frame"

e: oh RNG

hqdefault.jpg

Don't worry, I hear it too... every damn time

Top Bottom