• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Sianos

Every delay at GDQ means I'll be staying up later for that Earthbound finale.

I was just feeling nostalgic for that year - I think 2012 - when SGDQ ran until 4 am and ended with the whole audience doing a sleep-deprived teh urn dance.

Altazor

OK, I'm a complete noob but I don't get how the guy's moving so fast without the boat/bike/whatever in HL2. Can someone explain pls? :)

is this it?
OK, I'm a complete noob but I don't get how the guy's moving so fast without the boat/bike/whatever in HL2. Can someone explain pls? :)
basically, the caps on how fast you can move don't work correctly. Move in specific ways, and you'll never decelerate.

Blizzard

Banned
LOADING: the speedrun. One of these days Valve will release their Source 2 remastered HL2 to eliminate those loads, hopefully. :p

Hesemonni

Banned
Half-Life 2 runs are always ridiculous :|

I'm really looking forward to Skyrim run by Garish tomorrow. His PC Halo run was really enjoyable and I hope Skyrim is atleast equally so.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
In for the horror block, Silent Hill 2, (edit: Whoops Resident Evil 1 original not REmake), and Code Veronica on the table this GDQ.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I left the HeartGold run about one hour in... boy, oh, boy. It seems I missed the best part! Honestly, even when runs fail, I find it extremely interesting getting to know why they failed. It's an aspect of speedrunning that you usually don't see in a marathon setting. So congrats to Keizaron for the highly entertaining run, despite the terrible RNG.

Dusk Golem

99d223844473386a81106c06eb395dc6.png

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I stepped away shortly before they finished the game. What the hell did I miss, is this dog ending actually in the game? o_O

Dusk Golem

I stepped away shortly before they finished the game. What the hell did I miss, is this dog ending actually in the game? o_O

Yeah, Silent Hill 2 has two secret joke endings, the Dog Ending is one of the two. Every SH game has at least one joke ending but SH4, though my personal favorite is Silent Hill 3's.

Top Bottom