• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Velcro Fly

These long setup times are killer.

yeah for real. i really want to see onimusha at the very least so i took a few hour nap hoping to stay up. but two resident evil runs in a row and basically 30 minutes of trying to get it set up is killing me. they are already like 2 hours behind schedule in this marathon too.

KJ869

I always wonder why they dont run 2 setups, one for pc/modern that should be plug and play to setup and one for wierder stuff, so they could run every second game on the basic setup so they would have all the setuptime for the wierd

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Sweet, they mentioned that they sped up the set-up for the upcoming game!

Zemm

The runner for the Onimusha: Warlords run is great, funny and informative. A runner like this makes the runs so much more fun to watch.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Man this Onimusha run is bringing me back. I completely forgot how great this game is.

Beefwheat

This Ninja Gaiden run and the guy's super dry, sarcastic commentary is really growing on me. Also, are those paunchy skeletons? And wasn't he brutally killing tourists in level 2??

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so what are the best runs so far?

I caught some of Half-Life 2 and will probably go back and watch the whole thing, because watching Gordon fly around the map is awesome.

NotLiquid

so what are the best runs so far?

I caught some of Half-Life 2 and will probably go back and watch the whole thing, because watching Gordon fly around the map is awesome.

Banjo-Kazooie was fantastic.

Omnibus, Metroid Prime, Luigi's Mansion and Diddy Kong Racing were some personal favorites too.

Ultimadrago

Checking VoDs, the Freedom Planet run is nuts so far. I've beaten the game three times and watching it sliced like that is awesome. The commentary from the couch is constant, to the point of distraction, but it's very informative and energetic. Good stuff.

Weetrick

Checking VoDs, the Freedom Planet run is nuts so far. I've beaten the game three times and watching it sliced like that is awesome. The commentary from the couch is constant, to the point of distraction, but it's very informative and energetic. Good stuff.

I thought that run was really cool and I hate Sonic games.

Top Bottom