• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summoner Wars iOS League - Trial Run July 19 - 30

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Uhm... I think I found a bug. When you don't click "done" after a loss screen, it keeps counting losses for you (maye Wins too?) multiple times... I think so, at least. Will test that again after my next win/loss.

gazele

Banned
gazele(pe) beats diesel pioneer(gd)

Good game, that one came down to one dice roll haha

Gazele (je) beats blahness (cloaks)

Smiley90

-goes in for kamikaze attack on summoner- rolls 0/2

-has chance to kill 3 units at once with a simple roll- rolls a 1.

-flips table-

Smiley90

I'm playing a tournament game currently along with 8 other game lol. I'm making mistakes left and right. I'm choking like the Canucks! :p

I'm playing like 15 at the same time...

Dumb move by myself, didn't think ahead/knkw what you still had, gg.

Smiley90

I also have a crying baby though!
Also, I really can't focus well if I play more than 3 games. You're a better man than I!

Yeah I think once I'm done with the initial "play as many games as possible", I'll decrease the number too... I can't do too many turna a day with work though, so having a lot of games going at the same time is the only way I get a lot of games in :p a lot at the same time with just a few instances of doing a lot of turns, beause I can't just power through games usually :/ work :(

EDIT: also, congratz on the baby :)

Gonna try inviting everyone in the list here for a game now, I can realistically only do turns before work, on lunch, after work and then pretty much all evening though, so unless you live on the west coast this might take a bit ;) But I try my hardest:D

Smiley90

Mercviper (fk) over SMiley90 (ck)

I'm fairly sure we started that game before I joined, and so far I've not counted any of my losses/wins (e.g. one against Slacker) that came like that, only the loss against Hereafter :D But idc :p

mercviper

I'm fairly sure we started that game before I joined, and so far I've not counted any of my losses/wins (e.g. one against Slacker) that came like that, only the loss against Hereafter :D But idc :p

Oh okay, then don't count it in that case. It was a game that started after I joined, and I had so many. Can't keep track of everything. :/

Smiley90

Oh okay, then don't count it in that case. It was a game that started after I joined, and I had so many. Can't keep track of everything. :/

I know the feeling :D I joined later than you so that's why... On the bright side, I only started doing custom decks after I joined, so I can more easily tell apart which games are which :D

mercviper

I know the feeling :D I joined later than you so that's why... On the bright side, I only started doing custom decks after I joined, so I can more easily tell apart which games are which :D

And this will be the first game I've seen a jungle elves deck so I'll know this one is a league match.

Hereafter

hereafter (GD) def scrabbledude (GD)
hereafter (PE) def Kosh One (TO)

good game all around.

@scrabble, Gror made Sera cry :)
@Kosh One, were you trying for another Super Ragnor roll? :)

Smiley90

Also, I'm sorry Thenafter, but your "sit back and watch the opponent get tired of waiting to do something, then the opponent summons and THEN you use your 15 magic" is reaaaaaaally boring to play against :p might e successful, but i just can't bring myself to sit there and take the game that seriously, I rather just bring out units and play... But gg.

Hereafter

Also, I'm sorry Thenafter, but your "sit back and watch the opponent get tired of waiting to do something, then the opponent summons and THEN you use your 15 magic" is reaaaaaaally boring to play against :p might e successful, but i just can't bring myself to sit there and take the game that seriously, I rather just bring out units and play... But gg.

Sorry I had 4 event cards and had to cycle more slowly. Precise doesn't work on walls and burn doesn't work on the summoner...

Edit: I''ll play a more sturdy summoner next, sorry again.

Smiley90

Sorry I had 4 event cards and had to cycle more slowly. Precise doesn't work on walls and burn doesn't work on the summoner...

Edit: I''ll play a more sturdy summoner next, sorry again.

You sat on those 2 units for like 6 turns and had like 10 carda left, while I had like 3 and ot tired and just went for it :p couldn't hold
Sittig back and watch you hit on that wall for much longer lol. I understood you not bringing out anything while my feeder was out, but afterwards I was fully expecting you to go offense, but nothing happened :D and don't worry, I feel like a douche pointing it out since tactic is tactic and it's working clearly, but it was just not much fun to play against those turns ;)

Hereafter

You sat on those 2 units for like 6 turns and had like 10 carda left, while I had like 3 and ot tired and just went for it :p couldn't hold
Sittig back and watch you hit on that wall for much longer lol. I understood you not bringing out anything while my feeder was out, but afterwards I was fully expecting you to go offense, but nothing happened :D and don't worry, I feel like a douche pointing it out since tactic is tactic and it's working clearly, but it was just not much fun to play against those turns ;)

Oh that lol. You had 1 goblin attack and 1 goblin rage if I counted properly. With 3 fighter you could've killed anything that stepped out. I was a little scared lol. I had a drake died in 1 turn before to that. When I saw your rage and attack in the discard pile I went loose :)

Smiley90

Oh that lol. You had 1 goblin attack and 1 goblin rage if I counted properly. With 3 fighter you could've killed anything that stepped out. I was a little scared lol. I had a drake died in 1 turn before to that. When I saw your rage and attack in the discard pile I went loose :)

And I knew you had burns and precices and couldve (did) killed everything, but i couldn't take the stalemate any longer, better to lose fast than pull a "who blinks first" for 20 turns ;) that's what I meant :D up til my feeder died was all normal, then followed 6 turns or so of me having nothing out and you not doing anything :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I had a weird scenario once where my and someone else we were just kind of running around chasing each other. Is there such a thing as a stalemate in the game? If there's a scenario where literally one person can just keep running away. There doesn't seem to be anything in the rules against it.

Hereafter

I had a weird scenario once where my and someone else we were just kind of running around chasing each other. Is there such a thing as a stalemate in the game? If there's a scenario where literally one person can just keep running away. There doesn't seem to be anything in the rules against it.

I checked the rules myself and googled around myself and there's no official rules regarding it.

It actually pretty easy to get a stalemate too. I guess the timer can break the tie.

Does precise and sluggish stack? Earlier someone used Precise on a warrior and then hit my smasher. It hit once for 2 and then sluggish hit for 2.

Smiley90

I couldn't kill that gorilla with all my attacks, and then it walked up to me and ate me alive for four damage lol

Yeah that was an extremely (un-)fortunate chain of events there :D Pummel is soooogooood.

Smiley90

WOOOOOW blackflag, that was... wtf. boosted a simple archer to 5 attack, went for my summoner and rolled 5/5 and killed it. wtf man. not cool.

Blackflag (GD) beats Smiley (PE)

blackflag

WOOOOOW blackflag, that was... wtf. boosted a simple archer to 5 attack, went for my summoner and rolled 5/5 and killed it. wtf man. not cool.

Blackflag (GD) beats Smiley (PE)

Yeah it was a gamble. Had to hit with at least 4 of the 5 which is probably about even odds or slightly less. I was honestly thinking I'd knock off 3.

Smiley90

Yeah it was a gamble. Had to hit with at least 4 of the 5 which is probably about even odds or slightly less. I was honestly thinking I'd knock off 3.

3/5 would've been most likely result :p but yeah, gg. Didn't see that quite coming :D

Code:
Player            GC ID            CG TO PE JE VG FK GD CK LOSS TOTAL BONUS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ScrabbleDude      scrabbledude!     1     2                   4    -1    +5
eznark            eznark                                      1    -1
Hereafter         thenafter            7  2     2  1  4       3    13   +10
blackflag         Bl4ckfl4g            1              4       4     1
Of All Trades     of.all.trades           1                         1
blahness          blahness                         1          1     0    
AstroLad          AstroLad                   1                4    -3    
Gazele            Gazele87                2  1                2     0
soldat7           soldat7                                           0
Slacker           Slacker                                     1    -1
tm24              mightytm24                                        0
Mercviper         Mercviper                        1  2   2   5     0    +5
chicobalay        chicobalay                                        0
deim0s            deim0s_                                           0
superrobot        Diesel Pioneer                              5    -5
Kosh              Kosh One             1                      2    -1
Smiley90          smiley1970           2     2                3     1    +5
Octobot           MechaOctobot                                1    -1    
Manik             CTB0503                                     1    -1

Smiley90

Code:
Player            GC ID            CG TO PE JE VG FK GD CK LOSS TOTAL BONUS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ScrabbleDude      scrabbledude!     1     2                   4    -1    +5
eznark            eznark                                      1    -1
Hereafter         thenafter            7  2     2  1  4       3    13   +10
blackflag         Bl4ckfl4g            1              4       4     1
Of All Trades     of.all.trades           1                         1
blahness          blahness                         1          1     0    
AstroLad          AstroLad                   1                4    -3    
Gazele            Gazele87                2  1                2     0
soldat7           soldat7                                           0
Slacker           Slacker                                     1    -1
tm24              mightytm24                                        0
Mercviper         Mercviper                        1  2   2   5     0    +5
chicobalay        chicobalay                                        0
deim0s            deim0s_                                           0
superrobot        Diesel Pioneer                              5    -5
Kosh              Kosh One             1                      2    -1
Smiley90          smiley1970           2     2                3     1
Octobot           MechaOctobot                                1    -1    +5
Manik             CTB0503                                     1    -1

That basically screams "everyone sucks but Hereafter". Also, I think you gave the +5 bonus for most JE wins accidentally to octobot instead of me or am I misunderstanding something?

That basically screams "everyone sucks but Hereafter". Also, I think you gave the +5 bonus for most JE wins accidentally to octobot instead of me or am I misunderstanding something?
Hereafter is definitely kicking ass. You're right on the bonus. That's in the wrong spot.

Edit: I think if we did this again, I might remove the negative points for losing. In fact, I might do that anyway if there are no objections.

Smiley90

Hereafter is definitely kicking ass. You're right on the bonus. That's in the wrong spot.

Edit: I think if we did this again, I might remove the negative points for losing. In fact, I might do that anyway if there are no objections.

How about just half a negative point for losing? (or 2 points for winning, if you want to avoid decimals, and then just double the bonus values)

Also, you might want to add another row with "points after bonus" and then sort the whole list based on that. It looks a bit confusing sorted by signup date and with the overall score nowhere to be seen. ;)

Smiley90

We SHOULD keep some sort of negative tracking though, since otherwise it's all about whoever plays most games wins, even if they only had a 20% win rate, while someone with an 80% win rate would have no chance..

EDIT: also, servers aren't down for me, what are you talking about?

We SHOULD keep some sort of negative tracking though, since otherwise it's all about whoever plays most games wins, even if they only had a 20% win rate, while someone with an 80% win rate would have no chance..

EDIT: also, servers aren't down for me, what are you talking about?
True enough. I'll also sort the list out.

Servers were down for me this morning for all Playdek games. Can't test now since I'm at work. :(

Code:
Player            GC ID            CG TO PE JE VG FK GD CK LOSS TOTAL BONUS  w/BONUS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hereafter         thenafter            7  2     2  1  4       3    13   +10       23
Smiley90          smiley1970           2     2                3     1    +5        6
Mercviper         Mercviper                        1  2   2   5     0    +5        5
ScrabbleDude      scrabbledude!     1     2                   4    -1    +5        4
blackflag         Bl4ckfl4g            1              4       4     1              1
Of All Trades     of.all.trades           1                         1              1
Gazele            Gazele87                2  1                2     0              0
soldat7           soldat7                                           0              0
tm24              mightytm24                                        0              0
chicobalay        chicobalay                                        0              0
deim0s            deim0s_                                           0              0
blahness          blahness                         1          1     0              0
eznark            eznark                                      1    -1             -1
Kosh              Kosh One             1                      2    -1             -1
Octobot           MechaOctobot                                1    -1             -1
Manik             CTB0503                                     1    -1             -1
Slacker           Slacker                                     1    -1             -1
AstroLad          AstroLad                   1                4    -3             -3
superrobot        Diesel Pioneer                              5    -5             -5

Hereafter

Anyone wants to play me as the Tumdra Orcs? Let me know or grow me a challenge.

Writing business requirements at work is boring.

Kosh

Code:
Player            GC ID            CG TO PE JE VG FK GD CK LOSS TOTAL BONUS  w/BONUS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hereafter         thenafter            7  2     2  1  4       3    13   +10       23
Smiley90          smiley1970           2     2                3     1    +5        6
Mercviper         Mercviper                        1  2   2   5     0    +5        5
ScrabbleDude      scrabbledude!     1     2                   4    -1    +5        4
blackflag         Bl4ckfl4g            1              4       4     1              1
Of All Trades     of.all.trades           1                         1              1
Gazele            Gazele87                2  1                2     0              0
soldat7           soldat7                                           0              0
tm24              mightytm24                                        0              0
chicobalay        chicobalay                                        0              0
deim0s            deim0s_                                           0              0
blahness          blahness                         1          1     0              0
eznark            eznark                                      1    -1             -1
Kosh              Kosh One             1                      2    -1             -1
Octobot           MechaOctobot                                1    -1             -1
Manik             CTB0503                                     1    -1             -1
Slacker           Slacker                                     1    -1             -1
AstroLad          AstroLad                   1                4    -3             -3
superrobot        Diesel Pioneer                              5    -5             -5

I think this one was missed. I should have two wins, I need all the help I can get.

More lucky Ragnor rolls allowed Kosh One (TO) to beat Astrolad (PE).

Top Bottom