• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summoner Wars iOS League - Trial Run July 19 - 30

Kosh

Anyone wants to play me as the Tumdra Orcs? Let me know or grow me a challenge.

Writing business requirements at work is boring.

I set up a game with me as FK. I haven't played them yet so it may not be much of a challenge for you as I figure them out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
True enough. I'll also sort the list out.

Servers were down for me this morning for all Playdek games. Can't test now since I'm at work. :(

Code:
Player            GC ID            CG TO PE JE VG FK GD CK LOSS TOTAL BONUS  w/BONUS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hereafter         thenafter            7  2     2  1  4       3    13   +10       23
Smiley90          smiley1970           2     2                3     1    +5        6
Mercviper         Mercviper                        1  2   2   5     0    +5        5
ScrabbleDude      scrabbledude!     1     2                   4    -1    +5        4
blackflag         Bl4ckfl4g            1              4       4     1              1
Of All Trades     of.all.trades           1                         1              1
Gazele            Gazele87                2  1                2     0              0
soldat7           soldat7                                           0              0
tm24              mightytm24                                        0              0
chicobalay        chicobalay                                        0              0
deim0s            deim0s_                                           0              0
blahness          blahness                         1          1     0              0
eznark            eznark                                      1    -1             -1
Kosh              Kosh One             1                      2    -1             -1
Octobot           MechaOctobot                                1    -1             -1
Manik             CTB0503                                     1    -1             -1
Slacker           Slacker                                     1    -1             -1
AstroLad          AstroLad                   1                4    -3             -3
superrobot        Diesel Pioneer                              5    -5             -5

Now that looks MUCH better, esp for me... Hehe.

Also, wow, Astrolad second to last?!? Have we found a game where he's beatable or did he just only play against Hereafter? (at least one of those losses was against me though :p)

And aaah, that was over night for me :D servers offline exactly
During
My sleeping hours, perfect :p

EDIT: Astro "didn't report the wins" yeah right! :D everyone who lost against Astro step forward and report for him
If that's true :p

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
my record is 73-39. I just don't report games in here, so my bad. Like I said up front I have a bit of a hard time with this format of just every game (against certain people) counts vs. having scheduled games that I know are tournament/league/whatever b/c between all the playdek games, carcassonne, le havre, neuroshima, and yucata i have like 50+ games going at any given time so i'm just more focused on blowing through them than anything unless i know it's a tourney game like in the carc tourney. but it's my bad!

Smiley90

my record is 73-39. I just don't report games in here, so my bad. Like I said up front I have a bit of a hard time with this format of just every game (against certain people) counts vs. having scheduled games that I know are tournament/league/whatever b/c between all the playdek games, carcassonne, le havre, neuroshima, and yucata i have like 50+ games going at any given time so i'm just more focused on blowing through them than anything unless i know it's a tourney game like in the carc tourney. but it's my bad!

I'd like a tourney/world cup format better too, less "is this a league game or not?" checking :p

Hereafter

Kosh one, did you want to try a reverse mirror match? I can try the fallen kingdom...

hereafter def kosh one with the tundra orcs

gazele

Banned
Slacker(TO) defeats gazele(PE)

I also lost to astrolad, I believe he was jungle elves can't remember though haha

I got a lucky break getting your wall early on. That Reaper was starting to look dangerous.

For the record:
superrobot (dwarf) BT mercviper (.FK)

Smiley90

I knew you were holding on to something but I had to make a move lol

I was close to going in for a 3/3 roll with my summoner but I'd have lost with a miss, I had to force you to come closer lol. I had ONE attack with the champ so I couldn't have moved him further away than that :D

I wish I could play more. I need a mobile hot spot. I feel like I'm getting better, but my win percentage is around 30% and I need to play more games to get it up there. I also feel like I take too many risks trying different things.

Smiley90

I just realized that a frozen feeder can't use special
Abilities, so he doesn't have to consume units to stay on the field :D awesome! That's actually quite helpful, thanks for freezing him.

Smiley90

Did the update fix how freeze works and allow you to unfreeze as soon as it is played?

What do you mean? I was always able to unfreeze during any part of my own turn... Or did you want to unfreeze as soon as it's played (so, during your opponent's turn) before his attack? Is that even allowed in the rules? I've never tried that, but it'd make sense for defensive abilities... But no idea.

What do you mean? I was always able to unfreeze during any part of my own turn... Or did you want to unfreeze as soon as it's played (so, during your opponent's turn) before his attack? Is that even allowed in the rules? I've never tried that, but it'd make sense for defensive abilities... But no idea.
Yeah, it's allowed in the physical game and gives you your defensive abilities back. It makes a difference if you're playing Vanguard vs Tundra Orcs or Guild Dwarves vs Tundra Orcs, since you could freeze a guard to hit Sera, or freeze a Defender and run by.

They also said they were going to fix Leah's (Vanguard) health in the first update. It should be 5 instead of 4. But it looks like it's still 4 to me.

Kosh

Kosh One (GD) def. Thenafter (CK)

Yeah, I don't want even want to touch the Cloaks they look hard to play.

ScrabbleDude defeats Hereafter in the Cloak mirror match

That was a super fun game. :) I didn't realize you could copy my abilities until you took my Scrapper.

I might switch out Violet. She doesn't seem too useful. GG though!
I was really worried when you drained my magic since it forced me to be open to you hitting me for 6 with Vlox. I had to wait a turn for Cloak of Shadows and thanks to that wall I couldn't escape as a thief.

I almost used Violet to fire through Scam at Vlox. It would have worked. She's also gotta be great against FK, PE, and CG since it would give you two ranged units that had trample shots.

Crap! Blakflag, I'm playing with my sick toddler and totally just messed up my turn. I had a chance to kill both champs that turn and blew it. :(

Hereafter, I must have messed up and made that a 30 minute game. I thought I had 14 days on by default.

Top Bottom