• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Going to bed.

Night frienders, I'm thinking of watching Korra or Gintama tomorrow. Whichever comes to me in a dream (and isn't Korrasami related) will be chosen.

RETS GO.

360pages

Going to star practicing my voice tomorrow and see where I am a month from now, right now it's garbage. I can't pick up a girl with my voice!

I don't have trouble talking to people, but I could probably be a lot more open if I wasn't worried about people thinking my voice is funny/odd. If I can actually get it how I want it to, it will probably increase who I can talk to openly.

It doesn't help that my dad kind of mocks me about it. (I know he actually isn't doing it to hurt me, and like hell I'm going to tell him it bothers me.)

Shackzam

Going to star practicing my voice tomorrow and see where I am a month from now, right now it's garbage. I can't pick up a girl with my voice!

I don't have trouble talking to people, but I could probably be a lot more open if I wasn't worried about people thinking my voice is funny/odd. If I can actually get it how I want it to, it will probably increase who I can talk to openly.

It doesn't help that my dad kind of mocks me about it. (I know he actually isn't doing it to hurt me, and like hell I'm going to tell him it bothers me.)
I love doing silly voices and impressions. I naturally have a pretty deep voice. If I were to do voice training it would either be for strengthening my voice and seeing where I can go with it.

Rizzi

I got some stuff sorted out today. My mum offered to clear out a room so I could stay with them for a while, so I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do. One less thing to worry about.

360pages

I love doing silly voices and impressions. I naturally have a pretty deep voice. If I were to do voice training it would either be for strengthening my voice and seeing where I can go with it.

Having a deep voice is probably rad. I need to make it deeper and more stable, I also probably need to fix up my walk a little to.

Any reason you haven't bought the game yet?
I haven't beaten Golden
Hell, maybe I'll even be able to participate in SBF sings next time.
Do it
When I'm completely home alone I talk to myself. If I had my own place I'd probably do a bunch of dumb singing/voices
I got some stuff sorted out today. My mum offered to clear out a room so I could stay with them for a while, so I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do. One less thing to worry about.
That's good to hear. Glad something turned up so you could sort things out more easily

Zenfalcia

Hell, maybe I'll even be able to participate in SBF sings next time.

There's nothing stopping you from participating. Your voice will be layered by others to make beautoful music.

Speaking of which, i still need more audio tracks.. 7 isn't exactly a lot..

360pages

There's nothing stopping you from participating. Your voice will be layered by others to make beautoful music.

Speaking of which, i still need more audio tracks.. 7 isn't exactly a lot..

Noooo! my voice has to at least be acceptable, it's partly my fault that I didn't do anything about it sooner since it's been bothering me since the start of middle school.

He has to finish Eternal Punishment tho. God damn EP was so good.

I guess there is Marie, but damn what a marie sue.
I'm so salt school has kept me from playing more.
It's mostly me being slow and lazy as hell with work
If you know who the culprit is the there's nothing stopping you from getting the game. Just don't play the story.
As long as you don't play the story, nothing will be spoiled besides culprit and some of the minor things.

BUT I WANT TO. I'm just pretending I never found anything at all

360pages

Like I said, Marie probably would have been more popular if she was introduced in Arena/got her own game away from the P4 crew.

Top Bottom