• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Shackzam

Having a deep voice is probably rad. I need to make it deeper and more stable, I also probably need to fix up my walk a little to.
When I do higher pitch voices I definitely lose a good amount of control of where my voice will go.
When I'm completely home alone I talk to myself. If I had my own place I'd probably do a bunch of dumb singing/voices

I do this to. I do a pretty good Kermit the frog. I also just like singing aloud.

360pages

When I do higher pitch voices I definitely lose a good amount of control of where my voice will go.

I do this to. I do a pretty good Kermit the frog. I also just like singing aloud.

Drink lots of tea, keep good posture and speak properly. Luckily the 3DS has a recording option for up to 10secs. So I can test which voice I want people to here and comes the most natural and try at it until it either becomes my natural speaking voice or is just the voice I use. It seems just making my voice deeper doesn't really help anything.

I'm out of town for a Film Festival and I can't escape this nerd shit!

jUw8qU9h.jpg

first time playing Garbage in this game, did you learn to jump those gaps?

I'm sorry I don't know why I'm being an ass

Its the fighting game nature coming out of you. Let it embrace you.

OH GOD, I RANDOMLY CHOSE JUNPEI. OH GEEZ. HOW DO I EVEN PLAY HIM.

Also, last game for me TC. LEts make it super shitty.

Jman014

Going to bed.

Night frienders, I'm thinking of watching Korra or Gintama tomorrow. Whichever comes to me in a dream (and isn't Korrasami related) will be chosen.

RETS GO.

Gnite

But what if it's a weird crossover!
And no there's already too much Korrasami going around.

360pages

...I actually really like Marie's design, and honesty her character could have been a lot worst. I just wish she wasn't shoehorned into P4, people probably would have liked her more if she was her own character from her own game.

Zenfalcia

Soulja Boy is riding the hype train.

Hit stuff with your bat so you can go super saiyan.

He knows where the hype at. Good for him.
...I actually really like Marie's design, and honesty her character could have been a lot worst. I just wish she wasn't shoehorned into P4, people probably would have liked her more if she was her own character from her own game.

She seems over designed.

Shackzam

Drink lots of tea, keep good posture and speak properly. Luckily the 3DS has a recording option for up to 10secs. So I can test which voice I want people to here and comes the most natural and try at it until it either becomes my natural speaking voice or is just the voice I use. It seems just making my voice deeper doesn't really help anything.
I'm glad I speak properly, but damn I hate the taste of tea. I also usually try to keep proper posture when I walk, but when I sit I get lazy. Gotta work on that.

I may have to play Yukiko more than once, that is the kind if lame I want in my fighting games and felt was missing from Ultimax

She's this game's ultimate lame it out characters. There are other characters that can be good at it too like Yukari and Margaret, but Yukiko's whole game is to lame it out.

360pages

She just had too much going on with her. Maybe if she was toned down a bit.

Eh...I don't know, I think it was less about her standalone design and more due to her in comparison to all the other characters in the game, that had very restrained looks.

It would be like putting Blazblue character into a Street Fighter game, they would stick out like crazy.

Top Bottom