• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
All I read is your roommate didn't even enjoy the life and times of Dio and Joseph, and that's horrible.

I think this is a stealth Black Lagoon recommendation.
I might go for it next.
Also I totally agree. I realize it's part of why I loved Berserk too.

Black Lagoon is one of my favorite shows. Get on that.

All I read is your roommate didn't even enjoy the life and times of Dio and Joseph, and that's horrible.

Black Lagoon is pretty great. It's a shame that the economics of anime don't really make more anime like it viable unless it's a coproduction with the west.

Also, watch it with a dub audio track with BEEPs over the profanity. That shit is hilarious.

ultimax

I might go for it next.
Maybe it is. Maybe it's not.
it is.
black lagoon also has really really good dub, but it's up to you

360pages

You need to drink more powerful whisky to get a nice gravel going. Just drink like, two bottles a day and you'll get there sooner or later.

I really don't like Alcohol at all, if there was something that had the same effects s whisky, but Soda is weak shit since I can drink it like water.

Huh. Funny how zed started playing Kingdom Hearts earlier today...

...I just got a copy of 1.5 ReMix from Gamefly.

Though I'm gonna hold out till Spring Break to really dive into it, especially when I've already got FSR and Neptunia Re:Birth on the docket.

Ilvocare

Just finished up my laundry, I'm jumping into Ultimax if it's still happening!

Also I have a decent mic I can use, do you want that on or off?

That and Coke might work, I should also straighten my back and practice my voice for a bit. My voice is the one thing I really hate and I should probably take steps to actually change it.

Don't mix fireball. Don't drink it at all. Mix some vodka and super sweet shit, that'll get you proper drunk with none of the shit taste.

I think beer is shit but love proper hard alcohol.

Bourbon is the best shit. Beer is terrible.

Squishy3

Huh. Funny how zed started playing Kingdom Hearts earlier today...

...I just got a copy of 1.5 ReMix from Gamefly.

Though I'm gonna hold out till Spring Break to really dive into it, especially when I've already got FSR and Neptunia Re:Birth on the docket.
I thought KH1FM is pretty shit (the side content rebalancing is absolutely ridiculous) but KH 2 FM doesn't seem as shit to me from what I can tell in regards to that kind of stuff.

Guys the Bloodborne Collector's Strategy Guide looks a LOT like the Brand of Sacrifice
71ZwXEvByVL.jpg
They're pretty cheap last time I checked. Do the thing
$31. I'm gonna stare at it really hard.

360pages

Well, I'm really not trying to get drunk, just harden and deepen my voice. But unlike say something like working out, where it's somewhat obvious how to go about better our physical self. I have no idea on how to change my voice

Zenfalcia

Well, I'm really not trying to get drunk, just harden and deepen my voice. But unlike say something like working out, where it's somewhat obvious how to go about better our physical self. I have no idea on how to change my voice

Drugs, tons of drugs. Oh, and smoking weed or tabacco.

Ilvocare

Just finished up my laundry, I'm jumping into Ultimax if it's still happening!

Also I have a decent mic I can use, do you want that on or off?

Requoting for the new page.

Also, I'm crazy dumb, forgot to ask if you guys are in a lobby or in a private room?

Zenfalcia

THEY'RE SO GOOD. THEY'RE SO FUCKING GOOD. They're on par with Narukami's. Not only that, he has a projectile, a teleport, an AoA that crosses up, and 2 amazing supers.

And he's got projectiles and projectile super.

edit: oh you said projectiles already.. he's got a low and high projectile, which is amazing for a rushdown.

Top Bottom