• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Fuck it I'm doing it here. First person who knows what city I'm from gets Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition. If no one gets it after a while I'll just do an easier question.

P.S. Tournament winners let the other people win something pls ty

Ahh I see how it is lmao
im guilty of the same thing ;~;

Hey, I only played him because we weren't doing mains.
And he's got projectiles and projectile super.

edit: oh you said projectiles already.. he's got a low and high projectile, which is amazing for a rushdown.

I also completely forgot his command grab that steals health/SP. Fuck, it's like I'm playing a different game.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I got tipsy once on a bottle of Guinness by myself. I watched Stand Up. It was fun.
I'm a little lame, it's fine

I have yet to drink by myself. But I sang Les Miserables with my friend when I was high on painkillers after my wisdom teeth surgery. Apparently I was really good.

I have the lamest fun.

Zenfalcia

It was okay. I made some weird hippie friends and my and my ginger friend fell asleep on each other. She has bushy, curly, ginger hair, which makes an amazing pillow when desperate.

um... That's good? I think? Oh, you fell asleep on each other. Nice.
Stop being a scrublord and get it on PS3 tho </3

I need to get a ps3 first.. ;_; maybe sometime during reading week I'll be able to play at PG's against some of you guys with my scrubbiness..

360pages

Just don't like how it sounds at all, never liked it when I was younger either. A little too childish and light, and as a result people might have trouble taking me somewhat seriously. So instead of getting irritated about it, I should do something to change an aspect I don't like about myself instead of complaining about it.

johns johns johns johns johns johns johns salty johns

439.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
um... That's good? I think? Oh, you fell asleep on each other. Nice.

I'm actually confused because she's always touching me and she's always complimenting me and I don't know if that's how she usually is or if she's coming on to me. She is very attractive and ginger but I don't want to ruin our friendship. We're kind of bros.

Shackzam

I'm not sure what you two are getting at. I wasn't complaining. I was just talking about how good he is. I tried him out against AC and UT.
Just down back and react to the overheads. Solves all of that shit. I'd rather take a command grab then a combo. I'm just saying he ain't that good.

Zenfalcia

I'm actually confused because she's always touching me and she's always complimenting me and I don't know if that's how she usually is or if she's coming on to me. She is very attractive and ginger but I don't want to ruin our friendship. We're kind of bros.

But you can still be bros...

My connection's shitting the bed. Might have to call it early if this keeps up.

Yeah, I froze. Gonna reset my ps3 and if that doesn't work, that's enough ultimax for me. Think my mom is streaming hulu or netflix which is hurting my connection most likely.

Top Bottom