• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Guy's favorite anime is apparently the Buddha and Christ apartment anime... I really should pick it up.

It's fiiiine. He's just pondering it.
I need to watch Saint Young Men as well
lhuypa.gif

It's fine, take your time. I'm just anxious for you to play P3 since it's my favorite.
I'll finish Golden before EVO, homework be damned. YOU'LL ALL BE PROUD OF HOW GOOD I GET

Yukari is my favourite girl in P3, I know why people dislike her and I get it but her writing is great and I really appreciate how realistic she is*

I haven't played the game in a few years, that is what I remember

Yeah. Yukari isn't my favorite by any means, but I don't think she's bad. She can be bitch, sure, but it kind of fits the high school girl character type. She's a lot like Asuka. Also, there's way worse girls in P3 like Fuuka or Chihiro.

Skrams

Yukari is dumb bam

Well this argument is settled then.

Also in case people missed the SM RPG story continuation today.

“Tadaima~~~~” Square-chan called out as she flipped off her shoes. “Okaeri!” Hollered Papa Square, welcoming his daughter home. “Have a good day with your friend?” Square-chan blushed “Yeah, it was pretty fun… we went to Lego Land Nippon.” she forced herself not to think of lewd gamemaking activities in front of her parents. Her mom walked into the room, having just changed into PJs. “Dear, we have something we need to discuss with you tonight.” said Mama Square. Papa Square’s smile dropped; he was always the more friendly parent. Mama Square was direct and serious, wanting nothing less than success for her family. “Daughter dearest, you’re turning nineteen in a month. We need to begin speaking about your future as a game company.” Gulp. This was not whan Square-chan wanted to hear after her amazing relations with Nintendo-senpai had just begun. “We’ve found an up and comer we want you to meet with. He has a great grasp on his idea for next-gen, and we really think he could help you become successful.” Just then, a slender boy walked into the room, about her age. He had short silver hair and a face metaphorically carved by angels. “Honey, this is Sony-senpai.”

I'm confused now. Is Square-chan still in high school or is it different in this world? Is Japan different with age groups and high school? Is Papa Square and Mama Square different companies or the same? Is there some continuation of games within the family? I was a little annoyed Liam decided to go with a time skip and them dating a few episodes back. It seemed way too quick for me. I'm fine though since we're getting to the good stuff. A really weird and awkward break up.

Yo I forgot how much damage Dudley can put out.

Since we're on the topic of Anime Box Sets..I'm getting that Remastered Blu Ray of Eva with the Movies when or if it gets localized here.

I'm getting the Box Set of Yuyu as well.

yu_yu_hakusho___animated_gif_by_gazgabriel-d30m0up.gif

I'd have to watch it again to really really critique it, but it seriously didn't grab me emotionally one bit, and I thought the scraps of plot that existed were super lame.

I get that it's about the relationship, but it was never endearing to me, so I ended up not caring about what happened
Doesn't really matter anymore. P5 is well on its way to dominating both already!
I WILL BE HARRY POTTER BATMAN

So the mysterious boy does get explained in P3 when you beat the game, was wondering what he was even after after maxing out his S-Link
Speaking of completing P3, how long do I have left of this game? I think I'm up to the part where
you find out the guy with the glasses is the bad guy and apparently dies on the tartarus
Then I took a month long break because Elizabeth's requests were driving me insane.

Top Bottom