• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So the mysterious boy does get explained in P3 when you beat the game, was wondering what he was even after after maxing out his S-Link
Speaking of completing P3, how long do I have left of this game? I think I'm up to the part where
you find out the guy with the glasses is the bad guy and apparently dies on the tartarus
Then I took a month long break because Elizabeth's requests were driving me insane.

You're close to the end. What month are you on?
I just clicked over to the deals page on amazon, saw this and started laughing harder than I should have

Do people really buy condoms from Amazon?

mrmyhthef

So the mysterious boy does get explained in P3 when you beat the game, was wondering what he was even after after maxing out his S-Link
Speaking of completing P3, how long do I have left of this game? I think I'm up to the part where
you find out the guy with the glasses is the bad guy and apparently dies on the tartarus
Then I took a month long break because Elizabeth's requests were driving me insane.

Is that in November? Anyways game goes up to the end of January so you're pretty close to the end.

So I learned today that I've just completely lost my ability to do fireballs on an arcade stick. I can do half circles, forwards and reverse fine, shoryukens are fine, idk man.

I feel so out of the loop not being able to add to the Persona talk.

Numb

He gets explained much later

Dude Elizabeth requests are the best. She is always curious and has hilarious responses
One of the reasons why she is my fav persona character.

Some seem to have trouble buying it from stores due to embarrassment or whatever.
You stare that store clerk right in the eye. Bonus points for never blinking or for making awkward flirty glances.

In a lot of places in the US buying anything sex-related is considered pretty private

So I learned today that I've just completely lost my ability to do fireballs on an arcade stick. I can do half circles, forwards and reverse fine, shoryukens are fine, idk man.

I always fuck up charge forward motions in SF, I usually end up in whiffing a normal in the air, what are you playing on? are you just practising?
kill la kill spoiler
this is pretty cool.

Is that custom? I hope so...

He gets explained much later

Dude Elizabeth requests are the best. She is always curious and has a hilarious respnses
One of the reasons why she is my fav persona character.

Oh I don't mind those requests, those are completely fine. I'm talking about creating X persona with Y skill and those fetch quests

Zenfalcia

Git gud and practice.

Play persona then.
kill la kill spoiler
this is pretty cool.

That is pretty cool.
Play Persona.

She only hates her mom.

Shh... Pat is totally right, just like his DS2 lore.

I've played and beaten 3/4 and some of 2. Just really hazy on 3.

Play them again
These name changes hurt my soul.
I realized today Masao/Mark is even more forgotten then P1/2

nmxgmt.png

Never forget.

Jman014

Hey Mara, you and Croten going to check out Divinity Dragon Commander? It takes place in the same world as Original Sin!

I've played and beaten 3/4 and some of 2. Just really hazy on 3.

I haven't even tried that yet, tried to learn Poison, couldn't get used to it, went back to Dudley and it was like riding a bike.

what are you playing it on?
Have you been added to the google docs list? I know I'm your friend on steam but I don't know if I have you on anything else

what are you playing it on?
Have you been added to the google docs list? I know I'm your friend on steam but I don't know if I have you on anything else

PC. I just got off since I'm tired and not much of a point doing execution drills when I'm this tired.

It's not out of the question, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Did what?

They probably did. P2 has way better sprites.
Hopefully it does at some point.

That would stop me from having to buy a PS4, I can live without Bloodborne.

If it does I really hope they don't take the Golden route and dumb down the difficulty.

They're condoms, not dildos or fleshlights. Who cares? Just throw it onto the counter, pay and walk away and bang your GF/BF.
It's considered mildly taboo in a couple places here. Probably related to certain religions' stance on any sort of birth control as much as it is general sexual taboo.

Obviously that's not representative of everywhere.

Yeah that's true, PS3's are what, $200 now? I'll be able to have a legit playthrough of TLOU finally too..

I would recommend just saving up for a PS4 than if you want to play TLOU, there is probably going to be other things you want as well. You have 3 games right off the bat that you want to play from the sounds of it

Top Bottom