• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I think I like the P5 waifu more than I should, from just a trailer.

dVWzDCk.gif

I would recommend just saving up for a PS4 than if you want to play TLOU, there is probably going to be other things you want as well. You have 3 games right off the bat that you want to play from the sounds of it

I've already played TLOU, but I was never able to finish it because I was at someones house. Bloodborne I can take or leave honestly, P5 is the only game I actually need to play.

I might just wait and see if they announce a Vita version for P5, then I'll just pick that up since I have more games I wanna play for that then I do a PS4.

I've already played TLOU, but I was never able to finish it because I was at someones house. Bloodborne I can take or leave honestly, P5 is the only game I actually need to play.

I might just wait and see if they announce a Vita version for P5, then I'll just pick that up since I have more games I wanna play for that then I do a PS4.

You may be waiting for a while, P4 to P4G took about 4 years and P3 to P3P was 3.

Top Bottom