• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

DMC is really just a shittier version of God of War.

God Hand practically encourages button mashing, enemies are extremely generic, the level layout is very uninspired, the dialog and jokes are poorly written and delivered, and most of all, much of the control and gameplay mechanics are so old-school it hurts. Had this game not been designed by Clover Studio, released by Capcom and hyped (to some degree) because of this, it would be quickly passed over and shunned by most who play it.

God Hand practically encourages button mashing, enemies are extremely generic, the level layout is very uninspired, the dialog and jokes are poorly written and delivered, and most of all, much of the control and gameplay mechanics are so old-school it hurts.
No use of "increbily", 0/10

Zenfalcia

The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom because us gamers can relate to it.

bazinga-with-sheldon-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg

Jman014

Aang with his friends and Korra with her friends going on a dumb adventure together would be a terrible experience for everyone involved.

Xiraiya

The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom because us gamers can relate to it.

You joke, but have you seen baby daddy before? My god the pain just looking at images from that show causes, BBT at it's worst point seems respectable by comparison.

I actually didn't dislike BBT in the first few seasons.

Top Bottom