• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Why did you buy gin?

Because I kept forgetting that I don't like it.

Maybe? I think it was above average since people might actually connect to his characterization and his flashbacks were remotely interesting.
I hate that they just leave that bit out. WTF is heaven's fall? How the hell did he not die? too many questions, no answers.
It just felt like some side dish that tasted way better than the main course.

I'm not saying it was bad, I'm saying it was only pretty good. But, being pretty good in that show made it seem way better by comparison.

I actually watched all 3 star wars prequels recently. I don't know why I did that.

Because you must hate yourself.

360pages

This fucking Manga I swear.

lwMjuIH.jpg

There's a chest that requires a random three number combination out of a given four numbers.
You have two chances to get it right and each time you re-attempt the puzzle (reset the game) the combination and numbers change.
How long do you last before you kill yourself?

I am super tempted to buy The Silver Case off of the Japanese PSN, despite barely being able to read any japanese and probably won't be able to for a while. And there's little english resources on that game.

I need more classic Suda 51, fucking dammit.

There's a chest that requires a random three number combination out of a given four numbers.
You have two chances to get it right and each time you re-attempt the puzzle (reset the game) the combination and numbers change.

What's in the crate?

360pages

Fuck that's rad. And Strike Freedom is legit the best part of Seed, both design and name-wise. I mean, STRIKE FREEDOM. How rad is that shit?

What is this?

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

It's a Harem? Eh...not really, it gets something to say the least. How it evolves is very much closer to a comedy than a Harem...

It's funny as hell though.

Ilvocare

I have no idea what chromecast is, but embedding youtube links on the website is something we want to avoid if at all possible for reasons that should be fairly obvious. Sorry.

Fair enough, thanks for the response.

Chromecast is essentially a buyable wireless feed from your computer to your HDTV of choice, it costs like $15 or some shit. (I didn't buy it, it was a gift from the 'rents for Thanksgiving I think.) It's limited by the fact that it only works with Google Chrome tabs and even then has a tendency to possess a 5-second lag unless there is a program on the internet that explicitly supports the extension. Currently I know Youtube and Crunchyroll support it, and that's it.

Panty (singular). Panties (plural).

With this life knowledge I can't possibly fail now!

I assume order matters? Yeesh

I repeat choosing the same two combinations (1 number - 2 number 3 number, 2 number, 3 number, 4 number) till I die or get lucky.

Zenfalcia

So... Basically guessing numbers until you get it right with no hints? :/
Jitsu wa Watashi wa

It's a Harem? Eh...not really, it gets something to say the least. How it evolves is very much closer to a comedy than a Harem...

It's funny as hell though.

Oh that manga? It's a monster girl manga, with some harem aspects. It's okay, the art isn't too great imo, but it's manageable.

360pages

So... Basically guessing numbers until you get it right with no hints? :/

Oh that manga? It's a monster girl manga, with some harem aspects. It's okay, the art isn't too great imo, but it's manageable.

Really, I think the Art is the best part about it. It feels so...I don't know, while not detailed it feels really different, it reminds me of another artstyle I really like.

Ilvocare

Enjoying the KLK dub way more than the sub. The last scene in the first episode gave me some goosebumps lol.

Really? Awesome, now I have a reason to watch the show again. Unlike you I didn't HATE the sub but I think I'd rather be able to have the flexibility to not keep my eyes glued to the lower-center of the screen.

Yeah, that's true. Still, even with party control, some of those boss fights are a bitch. An example being
Sleeping Table
Woof. I totally forgot about that. That was the one fight that really let me know death was a Hunter unbeknownst to it's prey.
Enjoying the KLK dub way more than the sub. The last scene in the first episode gave me some goosebumps lol.
Fate/Zero was an amazing dub, but the fact that Aaron is a sub maniac and you're a dub maniac is hilarious to me.

demidar

You have a 1/24 chance of getting it right per try. Unless you're given a hint, savescum that shit.

Zenfalcia

Really, I think the Art is the best part about it. It feels so...I don't know, while not detailed it feels really different, it reminds me of another artstyle I really like.

It makes it really unique, that's for sure.
It's not fun, but I've got G Gundam to keep myself sane

It's just luck based, only thing you can do is keep doing the same 3 combination over and over again until you get lucky.

But she's such a good character!

But she da bess.

No. She's awful.

Really? Awesome, now I have a reason to watch the show again. Unlike you I didn't HATE the sub but I think I'd rather be able to have the flexibility to not keep my eyes glued to the lower-center of the screen.

Mako is still the worst, but she's somewhat more tolerable now. Satsuki and especially Ryuko sound way more better and their voices fit their characters better..

Woof. I totally forgot about that. That was the one fight that really let me know death was a Hunter unbeknownst to it's prey.

Fate/Zero was an amazing dub, but the fact that Aaron is a sub maniac and you're a dub maniac is hilarious to me.

Gotta live that dub lifestyle, English is the only language.

No. She's awful.
Gotta live that dub lifestyle, English is the only language.

1. She's literally the best.

2. As someone who loves the English language beyond all reason and has devoted his life to it, I disagree because country of origin's language is the only admissible language for media.

360pages

It makes it really unique, that's for sure.

It's just luck based, only thing you can do is keep doing the same 3 combination over and over again until you get lucky.

I really liked how it evolved from what was looking like a super basic Monster Girl/Boy relationship to something with so many awesome and interesting characters. Now I simply need to wait until I decides to turn into a shonen...

1. She's literally the best.

2. As someone who loves the English language beyond all reason and has devoted his life to it, I disagree because country of origin's language is the only admissible language for media.

Yeah, but English is my language so fuck that.

I couldn't give a shit where it originated. The whole "is it anime or not" or "dub vs sub" is dumb.

Top Bottom