• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

I find this funnier than I should

B9NoZ_BCMAAJGnZ.jpg

JOHN CENA IS THE HERO THAT WE NEED

I think I got a problem. I just spent a half hour transcribing Gaijinhunters Insect Glaive feeding guide into a more readable set of steps.

Insect Glaive Formula

Totals Required

Speed x 49
Power x 19
Stamina x 18
Super HQ Power x 4

Might Seed x 11
Demondrug x 3
Mega Demondrug x 5
Might Pill x 8

Per Level, in this Order
1. 8x Power
2. 8x Power
3. 3x Power, 5x Speed
Pick PowerBeetle
4. 5x Speed
5. 5x Speed
6. 5x Speed
Pick Power Beetle
7. 5x Speed
8. 5x Speed
9. 9x Stamina
10. 9x Stamina
Pick Extender Beetle
11. 14x Speed
12. 5x Speed, 4x Super HQ Power Food

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You wanted girls to be watching too much

I already have girls watching - I take east and west coast swing dancing classes twice a week and I play the harmonica and piano. I'm pretty much a sexual god.

Also, someone just dropped a giant bar of chocolate off at my house with a note on it. 3 of my other friends got the same thing and we have no idea who wrote these notes.

Jman014

Also, someone just dropped a giant bar of chocolate off at my house with a note on it. 3 of my other friends got the same thing and we have no idea who wrote these notes.

If you eat it and get sick, then do what Woolie does and blame it on the food by calling it "suspicious"

Request 13 of Flower, Sun and Rain

Remy is the player character this time, and apparently Lospass is connected to the "Euro Maspro" trafficking ring or whatever. Remy is then led to Eleki Island and finds an underground facility of sorts that has mass produced humans, one of which is a clone of her. Remy was apparently born on Lospass in this facility. The clone of her that she finds specifically utters a phrase "Kill your past." The first instance of this game all but stating the common theme behind Suda's earlier games with Silver Case and Moonlight Syndrome, and Remy does just that by blowing up the facility. Oh, and the plane blows up right as it happens too.

Switching over to Toriko, she encounters Sundance Shot in what is basically a freeze frame instance of the night when Mondo was killed. Sundance goes on about his role as a terrorist, but Toriko reveals that he'll disappear now that Mondo is dead and the island no longer has a "savior." Sundance decides to make a deal with the girl to bring Mondo back to life and start the cycle over again. Basically he'll appear if Mondo completes his job as a searcher, but will disappear if he succeeds at his goal as a terrorist.

I think? This shit's getting harder to follow with each passing chapter, especially with how late it is now and my brain's fizzling out.

But the good news is that Mondo's back now! The game can continue.

I'm off to bed, later frienders.

Jman014

Remy is the player character this time, and apparently Lospass is connected to the "Euro Maspro" trafficking ring or whatever. Remy is then led to Eleki Island and finds an underground facility of sorts that has mass produced humans, one of which is a clone of her. Remy was apparently born on Lospass in this facility. The clone of her that she finds specifically utters a phrase "Kill your past." The first instance of this game all but stating the common theme behind Suda's earlier games with Silver Case and Moonlight Syndrome, and Remy does just that by blowing up the facility. Oh, and the plane blows up right as it happens too.

Switching over to Toriko, she encounters Sundance Shot in what is basically a freeze frame instance of the night when Mondo was killed. Sundance goes on about his role as a terrorist, but Toriko reveals that he'll disappear now that Mondo is dead and the island no longer has a "savior." Sundance decides to make a deal with the girl to bring Mondo back to life and start the cycle over again. Basically he'll appear if Mondo completes his job as a searcher, but will disappear if he succeeds at his goal as a terrorist.

I think? This shit's getting harder to follow with each passing chapter, especially with how late it is now and my brain's fizzling out.

But the good news is that Mondo's back now! The game can continue.

Gnite man

Zenfalcia

It's the Waterpark of America, which is Americas largest indoor waterpark. And it's in Minnesota for no fucking reason.

We don't tolerate that kinda shit up here.

They're just playing around! There's nothing wrong with that.

Night. Sorry I can't comment much on your play through since i know nothing about the game.

I already have girls watching - I take east and west coast swing dancing classes twice a week and I play the harmonica and piano. I'm pretty much a sexual god.

The wrong kind of girls are watching now
Later.
That was actually really cool. I love synchronized bullshit like that

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Finished coding one part of my homework, but the ending output is making me so fucking mad.

It's doubling the output for no reason and I can't figure out why.

This is supposed to calculate the total sales for each salesperson. It doubles

Code:
final int SALESPEOPLE = 4;
final double[] PRODUCTS = {0.0,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0};
double salespersonSales[] = new double [4];

for(int i = 0;i<PRODUCTS.length;i++){
			for(int x = 0;x<SALESPEOPLE;x++){
				salespersonSales[x]+=(sales[x][i]);
			}
		}

Play Persona Q.

That should do the trick.

He's in a delicate state. Any exposure to Rin might push him over the edge.

sjay1994

You guys remember the early days of youtube filled to the brim with AMV's that either used Numb or Let the bodies hit the floor?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The wrong kind of girls are watching now

Later.
That was actually really cool. I love synchronized bullshit like that

It's pretty sweet. I'll transcribe it.

Matt:

Hun: your kindness knows no bounds. You are funny, loud, and all around wonderful. I admire how you can immediately be yourself and never hold yourself back. You would go to the ends of the earth for your friends and can bring a smile across my face instantly. You are intelligent and driven - computers better watch out because one day you will program them all! You are the sweetest guy and are handsome, funny, creative, talented, and sassy. You bring warmth into my life - remember how fabulous you are every day.

With all my love,
Your friend.

WHO THE FUCK IS MY FRIEND.

360pages

Finished coding one part of my homework, but the ending output is making me so fucking mad.

It's doubling the output for no reason and I can't figure out why.

This is supposed to calculate the total sales for each salesperson. It doubles

Code:
final int SALESPEOPLE = 4;
final double[] PRODUCTS = {0.0,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0};
double salespersonSales[] = new double [4];

for(int i = 0;i<PRODUCTS.length;i++){
			for(int x = 0;x<SALESPEOPLE;x++){
				salespersonSales[x]+=(sales[x][i]);
			}
		}

He's in a delicate state. Any exposure to Rin might push him over the edge.

To be fair, her story is fucking sad...

Top Bottom