• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The man craves death. He has the means of it available for him.

Rin is so bad.... like holy shit
She makes me stop playing PQ. I haven't even gotten past the third floor of You in Wonderland and Im already sick of her shit.

We need more videos like the Safety Dance one.

I'm gonna try and pass out. IF ANY OF YOU SAY GOODNIGHT TO ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Night pumpkin.

Jman014

You guys remember the early days of youtube filled to the brim with AMV's that either used Numb or Let the bodies hit the floor?
Retro Youtube
It's pretty sweet. I'll transcribe it.

Matt:

Hun: your kindness knows no bounds. You are funny, loud, and all around wonderful. I admire how you can immediately be yourself and never hold yourself back. You would go to the ends of the earth for your friends and can bring a smile across my face instantly. You are intelligent and driven - computers better watch out because one day you will program them all! You are the sweetest guy and are handsome, funny, creative, talented, and sassy. You bring warmth into my life - remember how fabulous you are every day.

With all my love,
Your friend.

WHO THE FUCK IS MY FRIEND.

I...guess this is a good thing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
To be fair, her story is fucking sad...

A lot of people have sad stories. But the difference between them and Rin is that a person has a personality. You know, because they aren't an automaton whose purpose is inquiring the location of food and informing everyone of their hunger level.

Zenfalcia

You guys remember the early days of youtube filled to the brim with AMV's that either used Numb or Let the bodies hit the floor?

It's not any better now.
Finished coding one part of my homework, but the ending output is making me so fucking mad.

It's doubling the output for no reason and I can't figure out why.

This is supposed to calculate the total sales for each salesperson. It doubles

Code:
final int SALESPEOPLE = 4;
final double[] PRODUCTS = {0.0,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0};
double salespersonSales[] = new double [4];

for(int i = 0;i<PRODUCTS.length;i++){
			for(int x = 0;x<SALESPEOPLE;x++){
				salespersonSales[x]+=(sales[x][i]);
			}
		}

He's in a delicate state. Any exposure to Rin might push him over the edge.

I have bare knowledge about coding, but my guess is right before you output it doubles your answer one more time and then outputs that.

Nah cuz it means she ain't dead.
spilled-salt1.jpg

pat you make me so salt whenever you talk about yukiko

360pages

A lot of people have sad stories. But the difference between them and Rin is that a person has a personality. You know, because they aren't an automaton whose purpose is inquiring the location of food and informing everyone of their hunger level.

I do wonder why they wrote her like that. Considering once you do figure out her backstory, it seems rather out of tone....

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Retro Youtube

I...guess this is a good thing.

Maybe, but I'm getting freaked out because I got up early and didn't notice anyone drop anything off all day. But it just appeared in my mailbox. I also don't know who wrote it, and I asked all of my closest friend and they all say no. So someone I don't know well wrote that.

sjay1994

I can't wait to see how terrible Kanami is in DAN.

That game is probably going to end with a dance off with her shadow, while a remixed "I'll face myself is playing"

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I can't wait to see how terrible Kanami is in DAN.

That game is probably going to end with a dance off with her shadow, while a remixed "I'll face myself is playing"

I'm buying that game for the music mostly, lord knows I don't want to watch Yosuke dance like an asshole.

Maybe, but I'm getting freaked out because I got up early and didn't notice anyone drop anything off all day. But it just appeared in my mailbox. I also don't know who wrote it, and I asked all of my closest friend and they all say no. So someone I don't know well wrote that.
Compare handwriting

sjay1994

I tried to find the kanji dancing gif but I found this instead
4JTRgEo.jpg

WTF is happening in this picture!? Do I want to know!?

You do.

Its from the golden animation, Naoto thinks all the girls from the investigation team are trying to kill her. She thinks Chie is torturing Kanji, when she is just watching a kung fu movie. Its the only good episode of the golden animation

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Compare handwriting
Typed up. They covered their tracks.
I tried to find the kanji dancing gif but I found this instead
4JTRgEo.jpg

WTF is happening in this picture!? Do I want to know!?
Looks like Chie is trying to teach Kanji how to ride a horse and he's just not getting it.

Reminds me of that one bit from Preacher when that crazy third reich lazy ties Jesse up and tries to get him to fuck her.

Typed up. They covered their tracks.

Looks like Chie is trying to teach Kanji how to ride a horse and he's just not getting it.

Reminds me of that one bit from Preacher when that crazy third reich lazy ties Jesse up and tries to get him to fuck her.

Man Preacher is so fucking amazing, I lost my shit when
De Sade literally puts his fist inside someones ass, fists them until his hand is covered in shit, and offers it as delicious ice cream.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Man Preacher is so fucking amazing, I lost my shit when
De Sade literally puts his fist inside someones ass, fists them until his hand is covered in shit, and offers it as delicious ice cream.

Best part when Jesse interrupts the KKK meeting.
Any news on that AMC Preacher pilot? Hows it coming?

Zenfalcia

Man...I should go back to bed, but I just want to play more Divinity. Not too good at it at the moment and the synergy between Croten and I still needs some building up (He keeps getting in the way and I uhh...I've occasionally set him on fire), but the game is so much fun!

Also being a thief is a necessity since everything is ludicrously expensive. Croten and I went into a crime scene, went out with half the stuff in the room.

You just need to level up your social link with croten.

So I started reading Feng Shen Ji after reading good things about it here and other places. Shit's really good, I like it. Everybody is op as fuck and they're not afraid to show it.

Also fucking Tian Kui, man. 100% certified baller. Motherfucker will walk up into the club just to fuck shit up. He gives 0 fucks.

Zenfalcia

Social link rank up!
"Croten will now DIE for you"

It's okay, you can revive him with your persona powers.
So I started reading Feng Shen Ji after reading good things about it here and other places. Shit's really good, I like it. Everybody is op as fuck and they're not afraid to show it.

Also fucking Tian Kui, man. 100% certified baller. Motherfucker will walk up into the club just to fuck shit up. He gives 0 fucks.

Looks cool.
anigif_enhanced-31053-1411667174-21.gif

Fuck. Got 3 hours of sleep last night...now I can't even fall asleep tonight.
hurray for insomnia.

semisonic

Banned
Drunk Aaron is gonna spit some truf right 'bout now.

I am a bisexual male.

I just came out. Thank you.

Oh, well that's new.
Congratulations on coming out, man. Happy for you.

Also, hi everyone. I'm still awake because I'm a fucking idiot who slept til 430 today. What did I miss today?

Zenfalcia

Oh, well that's new.

Also, hi everyone. I'm still awake because I'm a fucking idiot. What did I miss today?

Everything and nothing. Mostly nothing as usual. Pat came by and admitted his monhun addiction problem.

Drunk Aaron is gonna spit some truf right 'bout now.

I am a bisexual male.

I just came out. Thank you.

Das cool yo.

Oh, well that's new.

Also, hi everyone. I'm still awake because I'm a fucking idiot who slept til 430 today. What did I miss today?

Pat found a video of Monster Hunter: Dancing All Night and asked people to put him out of his misery. The thirst is strong yo.

He already got his?
Fucking cheating asshole.
Imports are bullshit.

Edit: He bought a new3DS with MonHun when he was in Japan and then remembered he can't fucking read Japanese when he got back to Canada and just sold it all to Liam, iirc. He really does have a problem.

I would give my kidney for a 'Pat stares at Monster Hunter' video

Zenfalcia

He already got his?
Fucking cheating asshole.
Imports are bullshit.

I'm half joking and half grumpy as shit. It's been a long, boring 12 hours.

Nah he's just hyping himself up with guides and youtube Amv monhun videos.

It's fine, being bored is always fun.. which is why i post on gaf.
mqdefault.jpg

jokes
Maybe
That's cool, I'm glad you are willing to share that with us. I guess you got over not liking your gin?

i still he probably still doesn't like it, but likes being drunk more.

semisonic

Banned
Nah he's just hyping himself up with guides and youtube Amv monhun videos.

It's fine, being bored is always fun.. which is why i post on gaf.

i still he probably still doesn't like it, but likes being drunk more.

Oh I know.
I was planning on posting today, but I was also that special combination of bored and tired where you feel your mind is super clouded. That feeling somewhere between being drunk and having a cold, except I was sober and healthy.
I hate that shit. Don't like to feel out of control of my head, and couldn't even make jokes. It's rough.

I just got punched in the face. Took that shit didn't give a fuck. I ain't going to jail for fighting back.
Drunk reveals and bar fights, sounds like a fun night. You made the right choice in not fighting back, it usually isn't worth it. Tomorrow morning is going to be fun when you wake up with a fat lip and/or a shiner and your phone blowing up from grindr messages.
Seriously though, you ok?

Top Bottom