• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oberon

Banned
Guess they didn't want to open another case, as small as it may be. Fuck those guys. And fuck the aggressive asshole. Definitely make a formal complaint.

Isn't SMTIV the only one? There is Soul Hackers, but don't play that.

Well, he could play Strange journey too.
And what's wrong with soul hackers? I bough it but never played it.

The+World+Ends+With+Pooh+PJ.jpg

Just found this. Not sure how i feel about it. Also good morning.

I got way drunker last night than I needed to be. I feel so rough now I can't even Kirby, the most baby game for babies. Just gonna hide under my duvet and catch up on SBFP videos.

But I was smart enough to avoid making a drunken off-topic gaf thread! So it wasn't all that bad.

What's the best SMT game on 3ds? I'm getting a new 3ds this Friday.

Devil Survivor Overclocked
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
SMTIV

in that order

Oberon

Banned
I just got to that part in Valkyria where you have to build your own squad.
Why do they give you like a million dudes at once? It will take hours to decide!
And since I am a bit like Pat in the regard of levelling, every character has to on the same level. And I have heard that this game has perma death too, so it's Fire emblem all over again. At least I can save after every round.

croten

I'm not reckless! I say things in advance and avoid Croten. He just occasionally walks into the fire =P.

I don't fire if people are in the way.

You don't own me! I do what I want! I'm a Maverick, a loose cannon! Shit gets done! I also know that you can heal me so...
Why do they give you like a million dudes at once? It will take hours to decide!
And since I am a bit like Pat in the regard of levelling, every character has to on the same level. And I have heard that this game has perma death too, so it's Fire emblem all over again. At least I can save after every round.

Characters don't have individual levels.

Oberon

Banned
You don't own me! I do what I want! I'm a Maverick, a loose cannon! Shit gets done! I also know that you can heal me so...

Characters don't have individual levels.

They don't? What a relief!

One of the character has "Man hater" and "Fancies Women" as skill, that's actually quite funny edit: the second part wasn't quite true

croten

They don't? What a relief!

One of the character has "Man hater" and "Fancies Women" as skill, that's actually quite funny edit: the second part wasn't quite true

Their skills are a part of their characters, as you progress you'll unlock more of them and their Bio's will update relative to the new information. It's super neat.

Just pick the ones that seem the best (Marina Wulfstan, for example) and level up the classes. You should get the lowest XP classes leveled up faster than the rest of them though, because the lower XP classes tend to be squishier than the rest.

Also, research the fuck out of body armor and lances ASAP, and never try to use lances on personnel.

Also, if you're playing on PC, get most, if not all the mods from page 1 of the VC PC OT.

grimmiq

Pretty sure the perma death is only if you don't get to the downed unit with another unit within 3 turns, so as long as you don't have someone running off by themselves it's not much of a problem. If you find yourself in a bit of trouble and you're playing the PC version..try the Scout and Sniper DLC missions, they're pretty easy and reward you with completely OP weapons.

Just got to floor 85 of Tartarus, never got this far before so it's all new now. My Last Remnant approach to Tartarus seems to be working..speed run avoiding everything as high as I can go then grinding on the last couple of floors works wonders for fatigue..Been using scumbag tactics on a couple of bosses though..

So I need someone to tell me whether my 'integrated processor graphics card' is good/bad enough to run games off steam. From what I found out, I have a 'AMD Radeon HD 6480G'. I have no clue what this means or how bad it is but I'm asking because Valkyria Chronicles is 50% off and I wanted to see if it at least runs on the lowest settings. (I honestly think it won't but it doesn't hurt to ask).

So I need someone to tell me whether my 'integrated processor graphics card' is good/bad enough to run games off steam. From what I found out, I have a 'AMD Radeon HD 6480G'. I have no clue what this means or how bad it is but I'm asking because Valkyria Chronicles is 50% off and I wanted to see if it at least runs on the lowest settings. (I honestly think it won't but it doesn't hurt to ask).
I think you can yeah. The minimum requirements on Valkriya are pretty damn low.
Edit: a Nah, I just checked, you fall short. Sorry :/

Is there a desktop you can slap a GTX 750 Ti into? That would easily solve the problem.

Xiraiya

Hey, Computer hardware is not that rigid, if you just fall short of Minimum requirements, it'll probably still run and be playable, how playable it'll be who knows, but playable regardless.

Squishy3

Look what I found

http://youtu.be/I4LSB8vbjUs

This is basically a MH4G AMV. Kill me plz
These things have existed since like, MHF1.
And have been terrible since.

I remember finding one "1337 hunter music video" with some guy who cheated his way to end-game in MHFU and it took him 40 minutes to kill a daimyo hermitaur with end-game gear, despite having said gear and also having given himself invincibility and unlimited stamina.

Speaking of Valkyria Chronicles, Dengeki Bunko is still the best.

That is all.
Preordered.
Hey, Computer hardware is not that rigid, if you just fall short of Minimum requirements, it'll probably still run and be playable, how playable it'll be who knows, but playable regardless.
Yeah, but it's like nowhere near close, and I checked game-debate for the community determined minimum, and he's still not close.

Remembered there was a PS3 version so i guess that's another option, or I could wait half a decade and actually build a decent gaming PC. But thanks for checking

Top Bottom