• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

I should finish that series. It's just your normal shoujo where everthing doesn't really do much to break the mold. Was it a good shoujo at least?

I like the characters and the style somewhat and it didn't seem *as* Shoujo as other things I've seen of that genre, so it was overall a pretty good middle ground in a lot of ways that didn't make me feel like I was watching trashy nonsense.

I want to play through p3p, but i really don't want to go through tartarus again.
Tartarus isn't even that bad, clearing floors take like a few minutes each up to 16 and then you're blocked off for ages, I'm sure it might get worse later but still.
Unlike P4 where every floor looks like it takes 20 minutes at least, no thank you.

I want to play through p3p, but i really don't want to go through tartarus again.
I actually don't mind Tartarus, mostly because
the music track changing every block as you go and the really hard floor bosses are fun.
Some of P4's nastier dungeons like
Mitsuo's and Naoto's
were way more annoying, although Tartarus does feel bland.

Oberon

Banned
Why, why, why, why? I want to dive! Feeling over...

That 3rd ippo op isn't great...

Yes, first person fooled in less than an hour. WORTH IT!

5qP1ahe.jpg

Is there a reason you're cosplaying as shak?

sjay1994

Made a list of the Top 5 games I am hyped for the rest of 2015

Persona 5
Legend of Zelda U
Star Fox U
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP

Oh we doing this thing?

Ok

Mine would be

MGSV
Bloodborne
DAN

and honestly thats it. You might be wondering where P5 is.

I doubt that game will be localized in 2015.

I actually don't mind Tartarus, mostly because
the music track changing every block as you go and the really hard floor bosses are fun.
Some of P4's nastier dungeons like
Mitsuo's and Naoto's
were way more annoying, although Tartarus does feel bland.
It's not that it's bland or anything. It's just so fucking long and I've already went through it four or five times already. I don't think i can do another anytime soon.

It's not that it's bland or anything. It's just so fucking long and I've already went through it four or five times already. I don't think i can do another anytime soon.
Woof, you've done more P3 replays than I can imagine then. I had 150 hours in P3FES by the end, I don't blame you not wanting to go all the way through it again, but for me going through P3P anyway, party control makes it pretty damn easy.

sjay1994

Yeah, people seem to be certain it's coming here this year even though nobody has said anything like that. I'm thinking like, summer 2016.

It took 4 months for PQ to be localized.

DAN will probably be out in Nov or December this year.

P5 will probably only come out around that time in Japan, and 2016 in NA

Nordicus

My God... it's got almost 1000 chapters and the anime is only halfway?! I'm expecting some crazy shit to happen in those 500 or so chapters
Yeah, some crazy shit happens. Some of it's amazing, some of is "series ruined forever" levels of bad

Is there a reason you're cosplaying as shak?
I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING HE HOLDS DEAR!

Naah, lost the boxing avatarbet to Romars and he chose I use this avatar for a week. I'm going full Shak just for laughs.

Woof, you've done more P3 replays than I can imagine then. I had 150 hours in P3FES by the end, I don't blame you not wanting to go all the way through it again, but for me going through P3P anyway, party control makes it pretty damn easy.
Gonna let you in on a secret. I really love p3. More than four actually. I'll try it on the femc route cause hey, new content and all. It probly just won't be soon is all.

What's the most you've ever spent on a collector's edition? Mine is going to be Witcher 3's. If you told me 2 years ago that I would be spending 150 dollars on a collector's edition, or that I would even care about collector's editions in general, I would of told you were out of your fucking mind. But it seems like shit has changed.

sjay1994

What's the most you've ever spent on a collector's edition? Mine is going to be Witcher 3's. If you told me 2 years ago that I would be spending 150 dollars on a collector's edition, or that I would even care about collector's editions in general, I would of told you were out of your fucking mind. But it seems like shit has changed.

I imported this thing

Cost me 167 CAD.

croten

About £50 on the Bayo first print off of Mara

semisonic

Banned
Fuck it, why not.

I'll change my avatar to Sun Gremlin for a month if P5 comes out in NA this year.

A month, huh?
That's pretty rough, though I dunno what Sun Gremlin looks like.

Alright then, if I lose mine will be the top half of this.
Linked because hometown.
Really confusing hometown.

Zenfalcia

No PS4 and probably not for a long time.

I will watch the most likely blind Matt and Pat lp that Matt for all intents and purposes confirmed on Something Awful

Ah, okay.
I like the characters and the style somewhat and it didn't seem *as* Shoujo as other things I've seen of that genre, so it was overall a pretty good middle ground in a lot of ways that didn't make me feel like I was watching trashy nonsense.

Tartarus isn't even that bad, clearing floors take like a few minutes each up to 16 and then you're blocked off for ages, I'm sure it might get worse later but still.
Unlike P4 where every floor looks like it takes 20 minutes at least, no thank you.

Sounds like you somewhat enjoyed it.

Nordicus

Pillars of Eternity, roughly the same amount as your Witcher 3. Even in 2015 I want my tactical RPGs in bigass cardboard boxes that're completely filled with swag, plus paper manual >>>> digital manual when it comes to RPGs of decent depth

Skrams

It might be $100 if I import P4 DAN. If we get confirmation on physical goodies for Americuh edition then I'll probably cancel the preorder. I can't think of any other CE I've bought that wasn't dirt cheap. I'm buying the Bloodborne CE, but even that is $64 because best buy GCU discounts. I would of bought Type 0 HD CE for $80, but I forgot about it and now I don't really care to get the game at all. I know so little about it that I'll just wait until I see impressions after its out.

Forgot I bought the Fallout 3 Lunchbox Edition. I forget how much that even was on release though.

Yeah, its a great quality statue.
Nice, I might find a way to get it, then. I'm a sucker for statues. Hell, the reason i'm so into collector's editions now-a-days instead of only buying them very rarely is because I thought the Ludger Kresnik statue in the Xillia 2 collector's edition was really cool. It didn't hurt that I liked everything else in that collector's edition too.

$100
Free 360 controller yo

Top Bottom