• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Cats irl are mean a lot of the time

Not Big Boss!
1513781_833948686650969_4077292101451175933_n.jpg

10982646_844553425590495_2508505269401004619_o.jpg

He's only mean to small children who get too close to him.

semisonic

Banned
I myself am a jack of all trades. I am aware of all kinds of magic, be that fire, earth, water or wind and even witchcraft. It allows me to adapt to any kind of environment and use them to my advantage. Excellent crowd control and some insane damage output. However, I can't take a punch.

Croten is a "get in, hit, get out" rogue. He uses daggers and uses critical hit backstabs to his advantage and he can stun, escape and adapt at will. I'm in control of the AI, so we'll occasionally aggro the enemies while Croten will walk around and stab them in the back. The damage output on backstabs is really good.

If you've got guerilla as well as backstab, and are sneaking, it does double the backstab damage. Teleportation is great because it lets you open up a gap in their sightlines to sneak through. I'm pairing with a cleric known as Joan of Ass(who's also my friend who told me he thought I was probably gay and that's a good part of why women liked me) and it's super fun.
I'd recommend the game to anyone who likes games. Turn based coop is super rare, and really cool to see and play.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, that does sound pretty powerful. While Croten and I had to get used to how the other plays at first, we've started to become a pretty good team....

Though I occasionally still accidentally blow him up. It's fine though! We always have enough resurrection scrolls.

It's all fun and games until you run out of resurrection scrolls after you blow him up the 100th time.

I just started watching parasite eve. I always wondered what this game was. I saw a trailer for it on a ps1 demo disk from pizza hut.

Oh man, that's awful. Sorry you had to go through that. I do support the notion to just go at your own pace. If you're not comfortable with telling people right now, take it easy and slowly work towards it in the future. Stay strong!

Thanks, that is what I'm doing. Just have to keep at it.
Hey Pat, Liam, Woolie and Matt, if you're reading this:
Congrats with reaching 500,000 subs!

Now they are almost more than just shit tier e-celebs
Seriously though, congrats guys

Beloved

REalgaf made me sad, and now I'm playing dota

Aw well I hope that cheers you up xD

If not, just look at this
I just started watching parasite eve. I always wondered what this game was. I saw a trailer for it on a ps1 demo disk from pizza hut.

It's a solid LP so far, I've been enjoying it.

Food is pretty important, but I always care.

I know you do, especially since you'll let me
steal bites of your noms

Top Bottom