• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

P3 spoilers
Especially when
you try to save her from some guys intimidating her.

It's okay. Just hug her. It totally works out.
It's been awhile since i played P3, but i dont remember myself ever getting annoyed with her. I love all the characters. Except
Ken.

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often enough for people to complain about it. Also, while I don't love all the P3 characters, there's no character I dislike. In SEES anyway.

Zenfalcia

Oh thank god I found the context.

There's context?
It's okay. Just hug her. It totally works out.

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often enough for people to complain about it. Also, while I don't love all the P3 characters, there's no character I dislike. In SEES anyway.

Yeah it does. Especially when you did it because you care about her and not because someone told you to.

SteveTR

Have you ever had those friends who just kept talking about a show until you gave up and started watching it?

Yeah. I have those friends.

I guess it was about time for me to start watching Kill la Kill, anyway.

Have you ever had those friends who just kept talking about a show until you gave up and started watching it?

Have fun with it!
Also lower those expectations and don't think too much about it

I actually reloaded my save after doing this
then asked myself why the hell I thought that was a good idea

I hated him the moment I saw his face, just imagine my anguish when I found out he had the Magician arcana, which has most of the personas I like.

I don't think any of the choices in that scene were great, so I just picked one. Then, shabams, reverse S Link.

P3P's FeMC route has Junpei as the Magician arcana and the S Link is actually good.

Zenfalcia

So, friends that are like the frienders pushing jojo and stuff?

I don't blame your friends, it's a fun show. Also, watch the subbed version.

I'm that way here about Justified. Which is one of the best shows on television which I highly recommend you or anyone else watch.

Whenever people do that, it just makes me want to watch the show even less. KLK is dumb fun though,

Sounds like us.

KLK was dumb fun. I enjoyed it for what it is.

Ilvocare

I have friends who'll encourage me to tell me what I'm watching, and then when I do they'll shittalk my taste (which hasn't been established because I haven't watched the show yet).

Also I'm meeting up with a bunch of my friends in like an hour or so, they manage a little anime club on-campus. I was curious to see if they had an update as to what we'd be doing and

Good afternoon!
Tonight, we will be watching a few episodes of Rolling Girls and Yuri Kuma Arashi. Both are shows that are currently airing this season.

Well, it was fun being a free man while it lasted...

Skrams

It depends. Some people do the thing where they don't watch a thing out of spite, but I'm usually the person who'll try to watch a thing if a person keeps mentioning it. If I trust the persons opinion then usually I'll try to watch it the instant they recommend it, so as to go in completely dark. To experience a thing without any prior knowledge is a really fun feeling when it turns out well.

Also yeah, if you like Gurren or some wacky bullshit then you should watch KLK. Have fun.

Damn skippy. Expect a neverending stream of hype and fantastic characters, and that's pretty much it.
OH AND MUSIC THE BEST FUCKING MUSIC

Zenfalcia

I have friends who'll encourage me to tell me what I'm watching, and then when I do they'll shittalk my taste (which hasn't been established because I haven't watched the show yet).

Also I'm meeting up with a bunch of my friends in like an hour or so, they manage a little anime club on-campus. I was curious to see if they had an update as to what we'd be doing and

Well, it was fun being a free man while it lasted...

Yoooo, don't hate on those series. Rolling girls is actually pretty fun.. yuri kuma is well... IF YOU LIKE YURI, YOU'LL PROBABLY LIKE THIS. Therefore, i like it.. :3

I think the moon arcana is even worst

240px-P3FES-Bust-Nozomi.png

No, because I ignore my friends suggestions. Because they are silly.

Skrams

Damn skippy. Expect a neverending stream of hype and fantastic characters, and that's pretty much it.
OH AND MUSIC THE BEST FUCKING MUSIC

The amount of times I listened to the tiniest snippet of Blumenkranz with the
first introduction of Ragyo
was a lot more than it probably should of been. Half my love of KLK is because of the music. It's so great.

Also Rolling Girls is fun so far, but oh god why the bear yuri show.

Nozomi was the only s link in 3 i don't like. I really hate that fucker.

Dojima and Adachi are the only social links I actually liked. 4's social links are definitely better than 3, mostly because I just don't remember any in 3 or just skipped the dialogue.

I guess maybe Yukari and Junpei were my favorites of 3, but I just liked their characters in general and wanted to hang with them more.

Jman014

It depends. Some people do the thing where they don't watch a thing out of spite, but I'm usually the person who'll try to watch a thing if a person keeps mentioning it. If I trust the persons opinion then usually I'll try to watch it the instant they recommend it, so as to go in completely dark. To experience a thing without any prior knowledge is a really fun feeling when it turns out well.

Also yeah, if you like Gurren or some wacky bullshit then you should watch KLK. Have fun.

Have you watched Jacob's Ladder? I watched it last night and it was pretty neat! I definitely saw how it influenced Silent Hill.

SteveTR

Honestly, that's what I initially did. I kept hearing about it so frequently that I just decided not to watch it out of principle. Yet, here I am.

Also, I love Gurren Lagann. Gurren Lagann is the best.

Honestly, that's what I initially did. I kept hearing about it so frequently that I just decided not to watch it out of principle. Yet, here I am.

Also, I love Gurren Lagann. Gurren Lagann is the best.

Then you'll love KLK. Simple as that.
Also, never don't watch something out of principle. That makes you just like those people who despise Bayonetta and have never played it.

Those are the worst kind of friends. Those kind of people need to shut the fuck up. I get that you like something and want to talk about it, but not everyone needs to hear it all of the time.

Top Bottom