• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Garu garu~

It's fine!!! He's fine!!!
The whispering is kinda creepy. Also nooooo.
obamaswineflu.jpg

That's actually kinda hilarious. Fuck him though.

Dojima and Adachi are the only social links I actually liked personally. 4's social links are definitely better than 3, mostly because I just don't remember any in 3 or just skipped the dialogue.

I guess maybe Yukari and Junpei were my favorites of 3, but I just liked their characters in general and wanted to hang with them more.
Yeah, i think 4's were better over all. More interesting at least. Though i think akinari was better than anyone in four.

SteveTR

Those are the worst kind of friends. Those kind of people need to shut the fuck up. I get that you like something and want to talk about it, but not everyone needs to hear it all of the time.

Just to make things clear, I'm not angry at them. Not at all. It's just a bit annoying at times.

Ok I need an outside opinion:

I'm at a shoe repair shop waiting for a pair of boots that I dropped off at 12:30 this afternoon. It's 6 and the boots aren't ready yet. When I asked the guy what time I can pick them up earlier he initially said tomorrow. I asked if he could have them ready by 5:30 today on a rush, he said yes.

I've been waiting here half an hour already and he came out of his shop telling me 30 minutes more. Mind you, I just wanted shoe cement applied to the soles. Nothing too complex.

I was quoted a price of 25 but there's a tip jar I was planning to give 10 extra just for the accommodation under a short time, but now I'm not feeling giving a tip for the hour I lost.

Should I give a tip anyways? Admittedly the place looks rundown and his hands look rough, but there appears to be a lot of boots here and plenty of work being done.

Skrams

Have you watched Jacob's Ladder? I watched it last night and it was pretty neat! I definitely saw how it influenced Silent Hill.

I've not, but I've always wanted to. The comparisons recently to PT with the twitching, missing frames for creatures, and the fact I only learned Jacob's Ladder was a bible thing made me a lot more interested in it. I haven't watched a lot of horror movies to know if I'm a complete baby or not, but I'd wager I probably am. I'm a little scared if it will wreck my shit or not.

Honestly, that's what I initially did. I kept hearing about it so frequently that I just decided not to watch it out of principle. Yet, here I am.

Also, I love Gurren Lagann. Gurren Lagann is the best.

Don't expect Gurren Lagann, but expect the same kind of tone or style at least.

Also yeah, it's a thing we all sort of do. I'm not sure if there's a term for it, but hearing about a thing too much can definitely turn someone off from wanting to watch a thing.

Zenfalcia

I saw that when I was googling an image of fatso. Why would anyone draw this.

people with a sense of humour.
The whispering is kinda creepy. Also nooooo.

obamaswineflu.jpg

That's actually kinda hilarious. Fuck him though.

i think it's pretty nice, it's kinda like in mememe where the girl is rapping.. kinda. But he wants to be the best tho.
I'm sorry, is this show called lesbian bear? Why am I not watching it right now?

YEAH IT IS. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.

semisonic

Banned
I'm sorry, is this show called lesbian bear? Why am I not watching it right now?

That's lesbian bear STORM to you, sir, and it's directed by the director of Revolutionary Girl Utena, which fucking kicks ass.
I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard there's a looooot to get into there thematically and as entertainment, and that's sick. 10/10 best show when's the viewing party

Also happy burfday squishy

Zenfalcia

That's lesbian bear STORM to you, sir, and it's directed by the director of Revolutionary Girl Utena, which fucking kicks ass.
I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard there's a looooot to get into there thematically and as entertainment, and that's sick. 10/10 best show when's the viewing party

Also happy burfday squishy

It's even better when you watch it alone..
so you don't get judged by family and friends.

Jman014

I've not, but I've always wanted to. The comparisons recently to PT with the twitching, missing frames for creatures, and the fact I only learned Jacob's Ladder was a bible thing made me a lot more interested in it. I haven't watched a lot of horror movies to know if I'm a complete baby or not, but I'd wager I probably am. I'm a little scared if it will wreck my shit or not.

I think you'll be fine. It's not so much scary as it is disturbing and uncomfortable.

Xiraiya

Kenji is the goddamn worst

'HEY DOES YUKARI HAVE A BOYFRIEND? no? oh well not like I care"

Next day
"HEY ARE YOU WITH YUKARI? HUH? ARE YOU? HUH? ...not like I care since I prefer women who are more experienced and older"

Shut the hell up Kenji, no one believes your bullshit, you overcompensating little shit.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm on mobile, but someone said that Skyrim was bad? I actually played around 100 hours of it. Did as much as I could and loved it. That game is wonderful. I don't like it as much as Oblivion, but It's still really good.

2nd favorite Bethesda game outside NV.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Kenji is the goddamn worst

'HEY DOES YUKARI HAVE A BOYFRIEND? no? oh well not like I care"

Next day
"HEY ARE YOU WITH YUKARI? HUH? ARE YOU? HUH? ...not like I care since I prefer women who are more experienced and older"

Shut the hell up Kenji, no one believes your bullshit, you overcompensating little shit.
Oh I fucking hate Kenji. His social link is so bad It's funny. It's just him getting his hopes up for nothing and being a piece of annoying shit in general.

croten

I'm on mobile, but someone said that Skyrim was bad? I actually played around 100 hours of it. Did as much as I could and loved it. That game is wonderful. I don't like it as much as Oblivion, but It's still really good.

2nd favorite Bethesda game outside NV.

You know NV is an obsidian game right?

Xiraiya

Raising my S-link would involve beating the shit out of Kenji after classes every day of the week AND Weekends, wouldn't even bug the protagonist, the beating would happen regardless but you may join in.

Top Bottom