• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Village

Lady Gaga is a Jojo character.
pBRc7X4.jpg

Poker Face by Lady Gaga is an amazing song
Poker face with kid cuddi and common is also good

Ilvocare

So when you're finished and turn it off it just says "yare yare daze", right? Is this the new world of dildo lore we've stepped into?

semisonic

Banned
Dammit I just spent £43 on two artbooks, I can't control myself

For a second I thought it was from a real website and started clicking on the drop down boxes. I'm sure Pat and Woolie would definitely put this in to good use if they received this from the mailbag

Oh that's nothing, I spend hundreds on it every time at pax.
This time for sure, p4 will be mine!
You can actually get the Okami artbook for like 30 bucks.
It's fucking sick

Ilvocare

For a second I thought it was from a real website and started clicking on the drop down boxes. I'm sure Pat and Woolie would definitely put this in to good use if they received this from the mailbag

This brings up a point which I doubt anyone here can answer: What does the Japanese say, and is it broken as fuck?

Nature is trying to murder me at every turn. I got this paper white skin that burns like a motherfucker on even the cloudiest of days and these light sensitive eyes that burn like mt doom even in the coldest of winters.
The sun is a fucking asshole and bugs are basically Cthulhu babies.

Another stellar cultural heritage class. We watched a video where a 70s new age Asshole talked down to us about how awesome Native American culture is. Apparently we white folks just don't appreciate nature.

Of course, after the video, she asked whether we liked it or not, and I was shaking my head, so she asked me why and I explained myself. We as a class spent the next 15 minutes talking shit about the dude in the video

Native American culture is what exactly?

Ain't there a FUCKTON of tribes in the US, all different from one another?

semisonic

Banned
Oh I held back this time, I normally spend £100-£150 every time I go to one of those.
FUUUUUCK I need that now!
*Brought*
Make that £63 on three artbooks

Art books are awesome

So far I have P4a design works
Art of Evangelion
Okami
Phantasy Star 1 and 2 sort of
and
my brother has
all 3 valkyria chronicles, which are like 500 pages each. It's nuts and
I'm jealous

Well, it seems i'll be getting a Wii U soon, in exchange for my 3DS XL. Basically, we're getting tax returns soon, and the unemployment check is a little late. So a couple of minutes ago, my mother came up to me and asked that if she could sell the XL if the check didn't come tomorrow, and she was asking because she didn't want to do it behind my back. I agreed, because we need the money if we don't get the check, I already beat SMT IV, and I only paid 60 dollars for it due to a price error, so it's not like I paid 200 and selling it for 70. In return, she said that when we got our tax returns, she would buy a Wii U. And since I didn't put up any resistance to the idea of selling it, she said even if she didn't have to sell it, she would still buy a Wii U, so that's pretty nice. Of course, since there's a good chance of me getting a job soon due to a friend vouching for me, I won't have to rely on other peoples' money, or having to sell my shit, which will feel great.

semisonic

Banned
Well, it seems i'll be getting a Wii U soon, in exchange for my 3DS XL. Basically, we're getting tax returns soon, and the unemployment check is a little late. So a couple of minutes ago, my mother came up to me and asked that if she could sell the XL if the check didn't come tomorrow, and she was asking because she didn't want to do it behind my back. I agreed, because we need the money if we don't get the check, I already beat SMT IV, and I only paid 60 dollars for it due to a price error, so it's not like I paid 200 and selling it for 70. In return, she said that when we got our tax returns, she would buy a Wii U. And since I didn't put up any resistance to the idea of selling it, she said even if she didn't have to sell it, she would still buy a Wii U, so that's pretty nice. Of course, since there's a good chance of me getting a job soon due to a friend vouching for me, I won't have to rely on other peoples' money, or having to sell my shit, which will feel great.

YEEAAAAAH
NOW WE WAIT FOR SMT X FE
You should get captain toad it's super gud

Niiiiiiiice. Get smash and join in the fightans.

That's some good news, friender

Top Bottom