• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

We're in the same minority. As much as I love Snatch, which has my favorite Guy Ritchie character Avi, mainly because of Dennis Farina, may he rest in peace, Rock'N'Rolla is still my favorite. It's probably because I watched it before any of the others, and because it also had an amazing cast.

Dat cracking sexual energy between Mr. One Two and Handsome Bob...

Also, fucking Johnny Quid! What a performance!

Persona Q is the best Persona game. Like it has good gameplay. If only some characters didn't comment suicide
rip akihiko, my sweet prince

ultimax

P4DAN could also be interpreted as a slogan for a piss parade in honor of a guy named Dan.
is zedreamcast named Dan?
I'm getting salty over my own joke.

tumblr_lgg5byyzWM1qfas78o1_500.gif

Skrams

I don't buy many OSTs. I only have:
A lot

Absolute favorite artbook. Only thing that bummed me out is that it's almost entirely art, and very little commentary.

My only problem with the OST game is that I feel like I should get physical versions if I can. I just want something on my shelf to remind me it exists. I've thought recently about getting the MGR vinyl, but I don't know where to start with getting something that can play it.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

The entire radio tower is a stand. And it doesn't have a user. And if you walk in it you become its prisoner. Okay. Why not. It's power is pretty cool though.

Jman014

My only problem with the OST game is that I feel like I should get physical versions if I can. I just want something on my shelf to remind me it exists. I've thought recently about getting the MGR vinyl, but I don't know where to start with getting something that can play it.
Personally I love digital. It's the only way I can get some of my soundtracks!
I have the same issue with the Blood Dragon. I can't find a record player that fits the vinyl for some reason. The ones I've looked at are all too small.

Neol

Jojo part 4 spoilers

The entire radio tower is a stand. And it doesn't have a user. And if you walk in it you become its prisoner. Okay. Why not. It's power is pretty cool though.

I'm pretty sure the guy living in the tower is the stand user?

It's been so long but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Top Bottom