• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

500,666 subscribers

ALRIGHT WHO ACTIVATED THEIR BEHELIT

tumblr_mt02viZpIV1qi1wjmo1_r1_500.gif

You know what sucks? When you have major assignments and deadlines you've been preparing for a couple weeks now, and then you get extra assignments given that are due right around the same time.

Soon as it's Thursday, I am just gonna not go to campus and get as much sleep as humanly possible, because FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

You know what sucks? When you have major assignments and deadlines you've been preparing for a couple weeks now, and then you get extra assignments given that are due right around the same time.

Soon as it's Thursday, I am just gonna not go to campus and get as much sleep as humanly possible, because FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Just channel that energy into a Sega game or a yandere

Zenfalcia

I love how Pat is talking about Other M RIGHT AFTER POSTING IT ON GAF. It's great.

well guess who doesn't have money to fly over

Soon. You'd be swiggity swoogity that booty. Just you wait.

It's worst when you procrastinate and don't actually do it until days before..

Skrams

I love how Pat is talking about Other M RIGHT AFTER POSTING IT ON GAF. It's great.

I was hoping the hate would bleed over into the podcast. Perfect.

Also more evidence for Woolie's inability to read.

-Netflx is developping a live action Zelda show
-E.A.thinks it’s videogames are hard

semisonic

Banned

This can't possibly end well
Unless it focuses on a side story with different characters
Kinda like the walking dead game for the walking dead show, set in the same universe
That could be cool

Zenfalcia

The BABY rages on....

Ftfy
I love how they are talking about how our currency is made from bees.

I love it too.
Yea in like 5 years

The thirst is real, tho.

Me too. I was thinking, that Pat would probably talk about it on the podcast since it was podcast day.
Yea I guess, but you can't keep someone in a wine cellar

Yes you can.

Nordicus

Man, dat SSJ4 Gogeta don't give a flying fuck about your Spirit Bomb in Xenoverse!
Player apparently triggered a super block skill there
Am I beyond "cautiously optimistic" by saying this could be the best DBZ game in years? I mean, the bar's not very high

ultimax

I like Maya better when she's not a silent protagonist.

They should have made her talk. I'll be waiting for the Eternal Punishment anime...
Yeah....oh well, its fiiine!

Thats some pretty wishful thinking there lol
Man, dat SSJ4 Gogeta don't give a flying fuck about your Spirit Bomb in Xenoverse!
Player apparently triggered a super block skill there

Am I beyond "cautiously optimistic" by saying this could be the best DBZ game in years? I mean, the bar's not very high
I actually really want to try out the game. it looks kinda cool

edit- holy shit, i thought you were Shack. You are a monster.

Top Bottom