• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

sjay1994

Have we all seen this?

0a2.jpg

JoJo94

MW2 was so broken, but so fun. I loved using dual 1887s.

Oh yeah...I abused that one too...hehe

Yeah I had a love hate relationship with that game. It was so fun just doing all of the broken stuff but so irritating.

Towards the end though I just became a booster hunter.

semisonic

Banned
Shhh... You're ruining my argument.

Step aside, old-timer. This is MY argument now! Your time is over!

But for real missesbull, I'm sure if you try hard enough, and you're both interested, you'll figure out a way sooner or later.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you meet?

Zenfalcia

Not the good cheese though

Yea maybe one day I'll get a bunch of money together, or I'll start a kickstarter

It's never the good cheese.

Someday.
Step aside, old-timer. This is MY argument now! Your time is over!

But for real missesbull, I'm sure if you try hard enough, and you're both interested, you'll figure out a way sooner or later.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you meet?

*muffled john cena theme in the background*

JoJo94

Oh yeah should mention I got my Rosalina amiibo today...it might the best one I have so far...even though her neck seems really weak.

semisonic

Banned
Actual John Cena Interview with Men's Fitness said:
I play golf once in awhile. I certainly love to train. I'm also a big fan of NASCAR and Japanimation. I know the two don't go together, but I'm just telling you what I enjoy. My favorite anime movie is Fist of the North Star.
Huh.
Apparently cena also watches jojo.

I'm really conflicted right now

Huh. No wonder why my new DaS2 character had so much trouble getting through the first area. I felt like they just put way more enemies in and just felt overwhelmed.

360pages

One thing I noticed about Xenoverse is that while you do have super Armor during your Super Attacks, you still can take damage and be hit. The gameplay never stops or a moment, so everything is in real time...

Nordicus

Man, apparently right after I went to sleep the whole Godus thread popped up.

During the Godus Kickstarter, I could forgive people wanting to give Molyneux one last chance as he seemed to want to make a god game like the ones he used to make, on his own terms. He's now directly screwed over his fanbase. I feel downright disgusted with the guy right now, and sad for those who were skeptical but still wanted to help the guy out and/or just wanted another game like Populous or Black&White. Those who still were/are in love with the guy get no pity.

One thing I noticed about Xenoverse is that while you do have super Armor during your Super Attacks, you still can take damage and be hit. The gameplay never stops or a moment, so everything is in real time...
Yup. Burst Limit still had short cutscene animations, but the Dimps games have slowly moved towards never breaking the action since Budokai 3. Pretty much opposite direction of what Spike has done

Jman014

Speaking of WWE, Rikishi's stinkface scares me. His kids just lost a match against Tyson Kidd and Cesaro. At least they can dance like their dad. Also welcome to the Hall of Fame, Mr Stinkface.

It doesn't help the anime doesn't even end at the actual end of the golden age.

I have to put out there, the Berserk anime ending, as horribly abrupt as it is... is kind of amazing at the same time. Like, if their goal was to leave you as
horrified and bad feeling
as possible, they fucking did it.

Shackzam

Is there any rumblings about a new animation after Rising coming anytime soon?
I am not up for a wait on par with the wait between New Challenger and Rising.

There are only a few small things like the Takamura voice actor saying they are planning stuff.
Takamura always tries to spoil stuff
No other word of a new season happening soon. Man there's going to be so many things that they will have to cover in the next season. Itagaki gets his time to shine.

Squishy3

There are only a few small things like the Takamura voice actor saying they are planning stuff.
Takamura always tries to spoil stuff
No other word of a new season happening soon. Man there's going to be so many things that they will have to cover in the next season. Itagaki gets his time to shine.
He said they were recording New Challenger like 3 years before it came out.

360pages

Man, apparently right after I went to sleep the whole Godus thread popped up.

During the Godus Kickstarter, I could forgive people wanting to give Molyneux one last chance as he seemed to want to make a god game like the ones he used to make, on his own terms. He's now directly screwed over his fanbase. I feel downright disgusted with the guy right now, and sad for those who were skeptical but still wanted to help the guy out and/or just wanted another game like Populous or Black&White. Those who still were/are in love with the guy get no pity.

Yup. Burst Limit still had short cutscene animations, but the Dimps games have slowly moved towards never breaking the action since Budokai 3. Pretty much opposite direction of what Spike has done

Yeah, Dimps even made almost all of their attacks real time, and even removed Dragon Rush from their PSP games and Infinite world.

I think they really don't like breaking the action which is good.

Top Bottom