• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Finally watching Plague's DS LP. Fuck you so much Plague for
getting the Balder Side Sword on your first kill. That shit took me all the way till Sen's Fortress, with the Gold Serpent Ring to get.

Also saving the podcast till tomorrow so I have something to listen to on the commute. At least till the new bombcast comes out.

There are only a few small things like the Takamura voice actor saying they are planning stuff.
Takamura always tries to spoil stuff
No other word of a new season happening soon. Man there's going to be so many things that they will have to cover in the next season. Itagaki gets his time to shine.

That doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Isn't the same guy who said a new season was in the works right after New Challenger ended... and then Rising came out 6 years later?

I can never tell if he just likes to fuck with the fan base and give them a glimmer of hope. Season 4 has to happen, but fuck it could be awhile.

I'd have to imagine that Hunter x Hunter also airing since 2011 had a pretty big impact on Ippo taking as long as it did to get a season 3. Shouldn't be as big a problem now that HxH is over.

Shackzam

That doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Isn't the same guy who said a new season was in the works right after New Challenger ended... and then Rising came out 6 years later?

hajime_no_ippo___champion_by_shyrubio-d3baa0s.png

Shackzam

Would Mashiba vs Samawura happen in a hypothetical next season? You know, something actually hype?
Seriously, give me a taste of a spoiler to make this wait more painful

It could possible make it in (it depends on how quick they go through certain arks), but it might be in the beginning of season 5. I swear, you guys will like Itagaki.
Can't tell if spoiler enough, but fuck it. Mashiba ain't happy.
I don't want to spoil the even better stuff
Ippo_v74_c693_p022.jpg

I've been trying to find a better image for spoilers for you Romars, but a lot of it goes from page to page and I don't feel like giving you a half chub with all the awesome shit that happens in that match.

Alfebit

Banned
I just heard Persona music coming from my Mom's boyfriend's laptop and he has no idea what persona even is. That was so incredibly bizarre

Top Bottom