• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Got some Romars
FIGHT BULLSHIT SPOILERS:

Kaminas_signature_pose.gif

Yeah that's kinda hype... oh god I want to watch that animated right now!

demidar

xenopotter sounds amazing.

A Harry Potter game where the entirety of Hogwarts, its outside grounds and the surrounding area is fully mapped out and explorable (as inconsistent as the depiction of the castle's geometry is) would be fucking ace. I really liked the Harry Potter games when they were action adventure games before they became third person shooters.

Zenfalcia

My bad. On the West Coast of the US so it's 12:33 am for me. I haven't taken my stuff so I'm not tired and I'm contemplating not taking it for awhile so I can watch Pulp Fiction.

Yep... I'm probably going to sleep now or not at all.
I'm browsing through NeoGAF, instead of doing actual schoolwork. Nobody really cares.

That's the best, especially when you should be doing homework.

SteveTR

Game and anime fans are sure to see some familiar names in the cast, such as Steve Blum (Spike Spiegel of Cowboy Bebop) as Mighty No. 8 Countershade, Julie Nathanson (Aki in Ape Escape 3) as Call, and Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke Uchiha in Naruto, Yosuke Hanamura in Persona 4) as hero Beck. Other VA’s include Dave Wittenberg, Paige King, and many more.

Steve Blum? That's even better.

SteveTR

I don't know why Netflix took down original Law and Order. I can't watch it now.

I always thought Law and Order wouldn't be my cup of tea, since I don't enjoy procedural dramas much. Then we watched two episodes in government class and I became intrigued. It's a great show.

Top Bottom