• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It is a fantastic game. Not one of my favorite games of all time, but it is easily the second best Zelda game ever. Nothing else even comes close to the two kings of the franchise.

What's your #1 favorite game?

1. Persona 4
taken from my top ten
1. Persona 4
2. Majoras Mask
3. Dark Souls 2
4. Paper Mario: TTYD
5. Final Fantasy 7
6. Fallout: NV
7. MGS 3
8. Bayonetta 2
9. Luigis Mansion
10. FFIX

Xiraiya

It is a fantastic game. Not one of my favorite games of all time, but it is easily the second best Zelda game ever. Nothing else even comes close to the two kings of the franchise.

Jesus, that's too hard.

I'll give you 5 instead where any of them could be technically be no.1.

Morrowind
Arcanum
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy VIII
MGS3

Hey, what's up.
Nothing much, going to film some stuff for a school project.
Hey Xiraiya.

Film you say? It wouldn't happen to be KH related would it?

Hello.

Okingjrr

Guys, it's getting hard to ignore the Crack that is Monster Hunter 4. I've been hyping myself up since this morning for no reason, halp me.

I'm torn between ff6 and CT. Just can't decide between the two.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Guys, it's getting hard to ignore the Crack that is Monster Hunter 4. I've been hyping myself up since this morning for no reason, halp me.

retard-hype-man-o.gif

The frienders get hype for MH.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yooo that's a nice, colorful avatar you have there!
Thanks!
Here you go fox.

Yeah that's my bad, not everyone is in the same or near the same timezone.

Also Isry
I was already listening lol
Im just reading random naruhina fanfictions on fanfiction.net

The one I just read was a real life AU with naruto getting hinata after a one night stand and them meeting each other a few years later and its pretty cute.

ahhhhh, sweet!

All of the games you guys mentioned are pretty good. I can understand them being in your top lists. No need to number them specifically however, I merely asked specifically for #1 as Mathaou said MM was his second fave game.

My top 5 would be quite different from you guys though, with merely small similarities here and there. I still like the games you guys mentioned though. No particular order.

Planescape Torment
Chrono Trigger
Shadow of the Colossus
Ocarina of Time
Metroid Prime

Super Metroid and Journey fall just outside of the top 5.
My top 5 is dota and then 4 other shooters

I got bad tastes

Jojo part 5 spoilers

So the boss's erases time. That's pretty damn cool. I wonder how that's used in combat. It's probably gonna be super weird an op until the next guy comes along.

Xiraiya

I never cared for Call of Duty, but I did enjoy Counter Strike Source, and I have a weird thing in common with Pat where I had a phase of playing a ton of Day of Defeat, that game was weird to play with how the guns worked but I adored it once I got use to the guns and their recoil.
So when I played CoD4, I was really impressed by the singleplayer experience and the multiplayer experience, it was just such an all round solid and enjoyable game to play that felt really good to complete.

Haven't played CoD since 4.

I never cared for Call of Duty, but I did enjoy Counter Strike Source, and I have a weird thing in common with Pat where I had a phase of playing a ton of Day of Defeat, that game was weird to play with how the guns worked but I adored it once I got use to the guns and their recoil.
So when I played CoD4, I was really impressed by the singleplayer experience and the multiplayer experience, it was just such an all round solid and enjoyable game to play that felt really good to complete.

Haven't played CoD since 4.
That was probly the best time to drop out. I tapped after blops and haven't touched it since

All of the games you guys mentioned are pretty good. I can understand them being in your top lists. No need to number them specifically however, I merely asked specifically for #1 as Mathaou said MM was his second fave game.

My top 5 would be quite different from you guys though, with merely small similarities here and there. I still like the games you guys mentioned though. No particular order.

Planescape Torment
Chrono Trigger
Shadow of the Colossus
Ocarina of Time
Metroid Prime

Super Metroid and Journey fall just outside of the top 5.

No Last of Us??? No Ico??

Hmm

<3

I can barely make a Top 10, let alone name a favorite game. Mega Man X is up there if you want me to just name something.
Day Of Defeat had way better Music than it had any right to have, It has like 4 or 5 menu themes and they're all really good.
OG DoD is really good. I only played it for a bit like a year ago, but it totally holds up.

Top Bottom