• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

360pages

9mSY5Qn.png

Punpun can still be funny as well.

Man I don't understand how anybody can make a list of top games. I have so many that I adore it would be impossible. Only one I know for sure is number one and that is Metal Gear Solid.

Man I don't understand how anybody can make a list of top games. I have so many that I adore it would be impossible. Only one I know for sure is number one and that is Metal Gear Solid.

Someone asked me about my top 3 games of all time in my stream last night and I didn't know how to answer it. I just named off KH2, Revengeance and the MMO City of Heroes since those are 3 games I put an absurd amount of time into replaying over and over again.

Jojo part 5 spoilers

Bucciarati is a badass, holy shit. That was one hell of a beating he just took and he basically just walked away. After giogio helped anyway.

If I was making an objective list it'd be neigh-impossible. As far as favorites, I'd really have a list of like 45 games that I love replaying if I had my way.

Seperating it by genre or generation does make it somewhat manageable.

I don't find it that difficult. There are many games that I like a lot, but very few that I adore. I can't rank them, though. It would just be a list of games with no particular order.

Anytime I actually try to list favorites it usually ends up with me combining games via franchise. So top 5 franchises would be easy, but to pick out individual games from those is impossible.

I do the same with films.

Neol

Jojo part 5 spoilers

Bucciarati is a badass, holy shit. That was one hell of a beating he just took and he basically just walked away. After giogio helped anyway.

Hell yea! Literally the moment that made him my favorite jojo character. If only Giorno was as interesting as him :/

Eat a dick Carebear.

I have so many games I love

You're not allowed to love them if they're not on your top 3.

Super Legit Top 3 Games of All Time List
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Minecraft

Amazing list but-

Your list confuses me. Ocarina of Time and FF7 make me think you're older, but then Minecraft makes me think your 13.

still a good list
2/3 of it anyway.

I agree
get rid of that trash FF7.

Top Bottom