• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oberon

Banned
Liam played Criminal girls?!
You're one of us Liam, one of us.
I might buy it when I buy a vita
and that game about moe game consoles too

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hopefully Fallout 4 made by Obsidian.
That would be so hyped.
8466de4755a85708777cbb2d2e6a3e18.gif

But probably wont happen.

Yo we going to have Skype sessions when doing monster hunter co-op for the communication.?
So we can listen to each other sing Snake Eater?

Skrams

Jeez. I said listen to the podcast but instead I slept. Why are their voices so comforting they lull me to sleep?

I thought about downloading the podcast and listening to it to fall asleep, but instead I just played the FNF Arcana Heart video. They're pretty comforting. I'll just listen to the podcast today and soak it all up though.

Skimming the last few pages, did Pat ever say why he got MH4U early? Him talking about the embargo lifting makes me think someone decided to give him a not review copy just for the sole purpose of talking about it on the podcast.

Also I guess I need to buy this when it happens.

287743.jpg

Neol

Jeez. I said listen to the podcast but instead I slept. Why are their voices so comforting they lull me to sleep?

Liam's voice is comparable to a thousand angels singing.

In all seriousness though I don't know how you sleep with this podcast on since there hype yelling and Pat's loud rambling rage happen all the time.

Nordicus

Can't keep myself from watching Xenoverse vids. I want to make my own character with a nice selection of special moves
I'm glad there are plenty of original ones, some of them look amazing. Also, the game seems to have "escape moves" which can be used to stop infinites from happening, as far as I know. Stuff like stunbreaking teleport attacks and energy fields

Hopefully Fallout 4 made by Obsidian.
So Fallout Boneyard

WHOA WHOA

Woah Woah

Sorry I couldn't resist
I wish my Database work was as wasn't double the garbage that Log Horizon is.

I'm probably gonna need to unistall dota aswell. At least I'll have new bloom to play when I get done.
Oh geez man. That sounds rough.

Speaking of Samurai Jack, I JUST found out that it's still alive via comics. So that's kind of exciting.

Doing good. Just woke up. I'm going to listen to the podcast!
I sure listen to that, too bad I have Staind playing.

Neol

Can't keep myself from watching Xenoverse vids. I want to make my own character with a nice selection of special moves
I'm glad there are plenty of original ones, some of them look amazing. Also, the game seems to have "escape moves" which can be used to stop infinites from happening, as far as I know. Stuff like stunbreaking teleport attacks and energy fields

It honestly looks like the best Dragonball game out there.

I'm gonna wait for a price drop but man does it look fun to play.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
If the live-action Zelda show was more "Samurai Jack" than "Game of Thrones," I'd give it more of a chance

I'm really worried about that show. Did they say what the target audience would be? I don't want any real violence, that's not Zelda. As soon as they bring adult themes in I will feel very upset.

Given that Zelda is my favorite franchise, I really want them to nail it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yo we going to have Skype sessions when doing monster hunter co-op for the communication.?

I'd be cool with that. Or XBox LIVE chat. Skype would be kind of off because my laptop's mic and speakers are close together... it'd probably cause interference.

I'm really worried about that show. Did they say what the target audience would be? I don't want any real violence, that's not Zelda. As soon as they bring adult themes in I will feel very upset.

Given that Zelda is my favorite franchise, I really want them to nail it.
Don't worry. It's gonna be a slice-of-life harem comedy!
I imagine since this is zelda, Nintendo is gonna make sure it's done right.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'd be cool with that. Or XBox LIVE chat. Skype would be kind of off because my laptop's mic and speakers are close together... it'd probably cause interference.

I also have problems with speaking online, I get nervous talking into a microphone. I'm perfectly fine in person, but I don't know what it is, I just freeze up on a mic.

This might be a good opportunity for me to break that, tho.

I've got a good mic, I could do it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I also have problems with speaking online, I get nervous talking into a microphone. I'm perfectly fine in person, but I don't know what it is, I just freeze up on a mic.

This might be a good opportunity for me to break that, tho.

I've got a good mic, I could do it.

It's okay. Relax. We're all judging you intensely. Every word will be scrutinized and re-evaluated later for the purposes of calculating your worth as a human being.

Skrams

Anyone see the new Tekken 7 trailer?

The main thing I took away from that trailer is that Joseph Joestar is voicing Heihachi now. I had no idea that was a thing.

Also fuck, Liam talking about Hyrule Warriors makes me want to play it more. I only played 8 or so hours and it's super crack. I can't even imagine buying the DLC for it.

Top Bottom