• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hm. Metal Slug Anthology and KOF Collection for PSP are both ten bucks on PSN this week. Kinda thinking about grabbing one of them to have on my Vita.

Not a salaryman. A businessman.

M6raPqK.png

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I impulse bought it off Amazon as well today. We'll see if I actually play it.

I did hold the game in a store earlier this afternoon. Stores here break street date on mondays.
There were a shit load of people at the game store in line getting their N3DS and LE N3DSes

Wait, is that legal?

Could it be an issue with not escaping special characters like "/"?
Have you double checked the properties of the file for the absolute path?
Maybe it's an issue with permissions?

These are what I can think of that may help you figure it out

I've been using \ that is what it tells me to use in my book. My teacher told me to put it on a flash drive and that worked but I'm still getting errors.

fuck you SQL

I am having a rough time with MH4U, all I did was run around and stab the large 'boss?' monster. Is there something I'm missing here? I can see how the CPP and the C-stick nub would be great, controlling the camera and moving is rough. Also I don't know how to lock on. The constant meowing from the cats get annoying real quick. I feel like I would of liked it better if it was on the Wii U instead.

I am having a rough time with MH4U, all I did was run around and stab the large 'boss?' monster. Is there something I'm missing here? I can see how the CPP and the C-stick nub would be great, controlling the camera and moving is rough. Also I don't know how to lock on. The constant meowing from the cats get annoying real quick. I feel like I would of liked it better if it was on the Wii U instead.
I assume you did the beginner quest? You're super crazy OP for that. The bottom screen has a little logo of the large monster that you tap to enable lock on. Try out the intermediate quest for a fight that's still easy, and the Experienced quest is a bit harder than the game normally is.

Try out weapons until you like a moveset. X, A, X+A, and R are all used.

I'm on that MH4U hype train! I need it in my life right now. Not getting a N3DS until next month, but I don't think it is that necessary for MH. Sure it makes it easier, but git gud. I'm getting one mainly to future proof myself a bit. Plus I'm sure something will come along...

I would like it way better if it was on any other current gen hardware. I didn't spend any time with it but I liked the port they put on out on the Wii U but the 3ds killed any interest I had in the game

I'm on that MH4U hype train! I need it in my life right now. Not getting a N3DS until next month, but I don't think it is that necessary for MH. Sure it makes it easier, but git gud. I'm getting one mainly to future proof myself a bit. Plus I'm sure something will come along...
I'll get a N3DS down the line myself, probably. Unless it turns out internet play works way better on it versus the OG, then I'll probably get it sooner.

Numb

Does it get to ffx seymour levels?
Goes beyond everything known to man.
I thought i was used to the weird characters and stand abilities
but then i started part 6 and then i thought i was used to it then started part 7 and then i thought i was used to it and then i started part 8.

Top Bottom