• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Neol

Its sad cause Lagiacrus is one of my fav monsters. But then I think about fighting Cadeus/goldbeard and I'm like yea fuck underwater combat.

Effort, and pretty pointless until I build my new PC anyway, which at that point there are plenty of other games I want/need to buy to play in Dolphin and stuff like that first before something like MH.

I'm of firm belief that by the time you get that computer you might play 1 game a year.

Neol

Full Goldbeard set

It wasn't really worth it.

The fight itself and getting the armor isn't even hard, its just really tedious. Oh well at least it leads to getting part for Helios Z set.

Guys, we may have found the new Spidey:

It's not Tobey, but I don't mind. He could probably do a decent Peter/great Spidey and thats what I care about.

Haven't seen any of his works but he seems alright. Can see him totally doing the awkward/nerdy Peter Parker. Felt like Garfield was too good looking for the part. I also wouldn't mind if they actually got a black spiderman as a lead. People are suggesting Donald Glover which I wouldn't actually mind as he seems he could do the part well.

Regardless of the actor as long as the script is well done then I don't really mind who they choose for Peter.

Xiraiya

Elder Scrolls game designed by From Software. What is your reaction?

Cautious Optimism.

On the one hand, I don't know if they can do a true open world game, on the other, I think they could do a lot of really rad stuff with TES Lore.

I think it would just turn into an Elder Souls game, which I have no issue with really as I love the souls formula, but I prefer my Elder Scrolls games to be about freedom and exploration.

Better liquid physics

maxresdefault.jpg

You can't touch this quality.

Top Bottom