• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

https://twitter.com/SBFGAFtxt/status/565231172108963840

indianajonessmug.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's okay. Relax. We're all judging you intensely. Every word will be scrutinized and re-evaluated later for the purposes of calculating your worth as a human being.

I've had that little complex ever since my XBOX360 days and playing COD.

If we did, I'd have to be skype. And since my internet is shit, it might not work. Although audio only should be fine. Does the PS3 take USB mics?

Numb

The main thing I took away from that trailer is that Joseph Joestar is voicing Heihachi now. I had no idea that was a thing.

Also fuck, Liam talking about Hyrule Warriors makes me want to play it more. I only played 8 or so hours and it's super crack. I can't even imagine buying the DLC for it.

Original Heihachi voice actor passed away.
Ironically the Joseph in the original JoJo anime was voice acted by Heihachis Fathers voice actor who also happened to pass away just last month sadly. He also voice acted Eggman, Big boss,Gold D. roger and Jagi and Ryuken from Hokuto no ken.etc etc etc

Ever got an Error 2, I looked it up and it said something about not having an absolute path. I went from my C drive to the actual file, tried it as a .txt file and a .sql file as well.

Could it be an issue with not escaping special characters like "/"?
Have you double checked the properties of the file for the absolute path?
Maybe it's an issue with permissions?

These are what I can think of that may help you figure it out

Emouse

Well I just cleared destiny's weekly strike solo, not sure if I'm a cool guy or a loser, oh well I got a cool new gun now tho

Okingjrr

Fuck it, ordering off Amazon now.

You guys better be willing to play online so we can all be noobs together. (Except Pat who is already a master hunter with his early copy hax)

The camera control is fucking shit from the little I played of the demo but I've heard you can get used to it. Worse case scenario I just shelf it and go back when I inevitably pick up a N3DS.
I impulse bought it off Amazon as well today. We'll see if I actually play it.

I did hold the game in a store earlier this afternoon. Stores here break street date on mondays.
There were a shit load of people at the game store in line getting their N3DS and LE N3DSes

Top Bottom