• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Its da best tho. The only problem is when you fall asleep during one and have to find where you last listened to.
The funny part is the vague recollection of what they're talking about, and wondering if you do actually remember it. I generally start 10 minutes back just to be sure I don't miss anything.
Honestly, with a series called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure you shouldn't be so surprised when anything, well, bizarre actually happens.
I was fine with everything till Part 8. Now I'm just scared and confused.

PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT GHOST TRICK?!

WP__Ghost_Trick__Missile_by_SuperDrama.png

I assume you did the beginner quest? You're super crazy OP for that. The bottom screen has a little logo of the large monster that you tap to enable lock on. Try out the intermediate quest for a fight that's still easy, and the Experienced quest is a bit harder than the game normally is.

Try out weapons until you like a moveset. X, A, X+A, and R are all used.

Intermediate felt a lot better, still need to get a better feel for the combat, it feels like I'm playing dark souls for the first time with how slow it is.

Intermediate felt a lot better, still need to get a better feel for the combat, it feels like I'm playing dark souls for the first time with how slow it is.
It's got some real similarities, there's some fast weapons too, like Souls. Note you can roll-cancel a lot of attacks from heavy weapons like Hammer or Greatsword

I would like some opinions. In a week or two, i'll be getting a Wii U. It comes with a Mario game, I forget which one, and i'm going to pick up one more game. Should it be Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, or Smash?

It's got some real similarities, there's some fast weapons too, like Souls. Note you can roll-cancel a lot of attacks from heavy weapons like Hammer or Greatsword

What are Lances classified as? Also this is pretty much how online multiplayer is going to be right? Everyone attacking monster and following it when it flees.

Numb

I would like some opinions. In a week or two, i'll be getting a Wii U. It comes with a Mario game, I forget which one, and i'm going to pick up one more game. Should it be Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, or Smash?

Wow that must be a tough choice. Go for W101 unless you have a bunch of friends you can smash with.

Skrams

Missile best dog. Also I'm watching the Adventure Time I've missed since the start of the new year and god jeez there's always more lore and I love it.

W101

360pages

Weirdest dream in awhile. It was about matlock fighting someone who could use THE WORLD...it was super fucking strange...media is weird.

0/10 that's not kiritsugu </3
But Lynne tho
What are Lances classified as? Also this is pretty much how online multiplayer is going to be right? Everyone attacking monster and following it when it flees.
Yeah, it's quite literally just you and other people wroking together to kill the big monster. Experienced is a better taste of how the actual difficulty is that makes you git gud.

Lances and gunlances are kinda weird. Lances are more defensive than gunlances, and good use of the shield matters most. They're kinda methodical, but you can build a character with armor skills that just blocks everything
Man I really wish I could buy ghost trick, ive wanted to since it came out.
3DS has BC with DS games, or if you have an iOS device

Squishy3

W101 and Bayo 2 are the best, Smash is just more Smash, while the other 2 are definitely masterpieces in their respective genres.

they aren't real

But Lynne tho

Yeah, it's quite literally just you and other people wroking together to kill the big monster. Experienced is a better taste of how the actual difficulty is that makes you git gud.

Lances and gunlances are kinda weird. Lances are more defensive than gunlances, and good use of the shield matters most. They're kinda methodical, but you can build a character with armor skills that just blocks everything
3DS has BC with DS games, or if you have an iOS device
Is it hard to find the original on DS?

Has the Zaibatsu ever shown interest a Zelda LP?
Wondering which one they would do
I actually remember discussing this, I think they're not enough interesting content for a Zelda LP to be super interesting. I think maybe if one of them hadn't played an entry into the series, getting initial reactions would be ok..?
Well this changes everything. Still salty tho.
Don't blame you, dumb that it doesn't work. Apps should be forwards compatible.
Awesome, its a puzzle game right? I love puzzle games like professor layton.
Sorta. Adventure/Puzzle hybrid.

Top Bottom