• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So a family friend is giving away a bunch of old clothes that are a pretty good size, better than just just buying new shit, and one of these shirts is a goddamn John Cena shirt with "KICKIN' ASS, TAKIN' NAMES" on the front, I throw it back in the bag.

But somehow Beloved has talked me into keeping it... I'm not sure how I feel about this.
That's amazing.
...anyone know any good iOS games?
Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery
Ghost Trick
SpaceChem -Better on PC
TWEWY
Love Live Schoolidol

Soooooo... Does Planescape: Torment get better? I'm like a couple hours in and I'm just wandering around a hub city looking for my journal and some asshole named Pharod. I'm also not crazy about how this game looks.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
...anyone know any good iOS games?
I played a good RPG maker game when I was like 14 called Ash or something.

Probs forgot the name, but it was made with RPG maker and it just uses the art that comes with the program.

But hey, at least they made a game and finished it. Better than I can do.

So a family friend is giving away a bunch of old clothes that are a pretty good size, better than just just buying new shit, and one of these shirts is a goddamn John Cena shirt with "KICKIN' ASS, TAKIN' NAMES" on the front, I throw it back in the bag.

But somehow Beloved has talked me into keeping it... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Xiraiya confirmed to be The Australian Superstar.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRVEGEMITE!

Plague and Liam hunting down the Pat
bbPUlfb.png

-gives you the Morton Umbrella-

Here take this! It's dangerous to be salty alone!
I still wonder why they chose a little girl with an umbrella as a mascot.
As long as you can deal with not spending money on it, it's a fun game. Calibrate your delay in the settings once you're done downloading a bunch of patches

Goddamn you mother fuckers this is a thing on my phone now. This is dumb. I was not expecting this
It's too late for me, I am already dead

Since Love Live is being mentioned. Favourite Love Live songs go!
Aishiteru Banzai
Oh, Love & Peace
Susme -> Tomorrow
Sweet & Sweet Holiday
Listen to my Heart

Since Love Live is being mentioned. Favourite Love Live songs go!
Aishiteru Banzai
Oh, Love & Peace
Susme -> Tomorrow
Sweet & Sweet Holiday
Listen to my Heart

Anone Ganbare!
Soldier Game
LoveLess World
After School Navigators <--- I find the breakdown in this song hilarious
No Brand Girls
Cutie Panther

just some off the top of my head