• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

AwwwwYissssss! I'm back, baby! Now I can finally get back to shitposting. Shoutouts to Mrgoodwil for pointing me towards this new laptop.

Welcome back Alf

Also I'm a back and am really disappointed with how the addition campaigns have been going. Don't try to get more money for bullshit when you haven't even shipped the fucking game yet

I need to play that game at some point so I can get these jokes. Also, fuck DemiKids. When's Jack Bros HD remake?
It's just an attempt to blend classic SMT with Pokemon/Digimon anime-ness. Also I do want JackBros HD on the oculus rift. VIRTUAL BOY 4LYFE
These:
ShApy.png

In this:
jackbros2.png

It's just an attempt to blend classic SMT with Pokemon/Digimon anime-ness. Also I do want JackBros HD on the oculus rift. VIRTUAL BOY 4LYFE

Persona 5 will have an arcade machine that has Jack Bros in it. #Believe.
Thanks. Got some shit installed on this thing and got myself a brand new avatar. Gimp was one of the first things I installed purely for this avatar.

I think I've seen 3 people on GAF with that avatar.

Can I mention how hype it is Persona 5 will be the first HD MegaTen? I mean, Persona is no where near my favourite MegaTen
play Digital Devil Saga nerds
, but it is easily the most popular. Because it is popular P5 should sell well, justifying rendering all the demons in HD. It'll sell well and then it should spawn a whole new slew of MegaTen games. And because people love that Persona, people will hopefully buy these new ones. Thus begins a new age of MegaTen. Just as Persona 4 spin offs funded Persona 5, Persona 5 will fund MegaTen.
I mean, it at least happened with Shin Megami Tensei IV
Dark Souls of Persona

I'd be lying if I wasn't hyped for Persona 5, because fuck it looks really really good
I wasn't expecting that trailer to be that fucking hype
. But I need HD MegaTen like I need crack.

When's Raidou Kuzunoha vs Platinum Games?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My jaw feels really heavy and so does my tongue. It's hard to say my s's, and I'm really freaking out. Is my lisp and stutter coming back? Or am I just sore?

I'm also weirdly clumsy today. I keep fumbling and spilling things

That League of Legends tourney bullshit they talked about on the podcast is hilarious, I couldn't believe it was real
Last night Garena Philippines eSports caused a storm when it said teams involved in the upcoming "all-feminine" League of Legends tournament The Iron Solari would be limited to one gay or transgender women per team because they "probably have some unfair advantage".
Source

erm... I'm all ready going I guess?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What? What is an unfair advantage?
They are more masculine because they like women and we all know masculine people are better at video games. It's like having an Asian guy on your starcraft team.

There is none, people are just the worst sometimes.

Xiraiya

So a family friend is giving away a bunch of old clothes that are a pretty good size, better than just just buying new shit, and one of these shirts is a goddamn John Cena shirt with "KICKIN' ASS, TAKIN' NAMES" on the front, I throw it back in the bag.

But somehow Beloved has talked me into keeping it... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So a family friend is giving away a bunch of old clothes that are a pretty good size, better than just just buying new shit, and one of these shirts is a goddamn John Cena shirt with "KICKIN' ASS, TAKIN' NAMES" on the front, I throw it back in the bag.

But somehow Beloved has talked me into keeping it... I'm not sure how I feel about this.
You should feel lucky that a girl like her even looks at you.

Top Bottom