• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

He passed his exam

Oh, okay.

As someone with low self esteem, today was a victory.

I feel good about myself. I did not lose my way!

You know the cure to low self esteem? Kawaii anime bitches. All my moe's are what give me my narcissistic powers! Accept the uguu~ into your heart!
Xve7Wpq.gif

Yo, what's your blood type? I just remembered that i'm signing up for a blood drive tomorrow and the question came to my mind. I'm an O negative.
I have no idea actually. Been wondering what my blood type is.
My stand will make it happen. It will be a perfect thread where everyone has Diego avatars and will only talk about Love Live, Saber body pillows, and non-stop P4 shitting

I only found rin to be annoying, she's right down there with hanayo.

Wait wait, you think the girl in the lead of your team will be singing the songs? I'm pretty sure the girls on the cover of each song are the singers regardless of who you picked at the beginning, in fact it doesn't even matter who you picked at the beginning because you can still get everyone else later (if you succumbed to the Love Live crack that is)

Hanayo could be replaced by a dakimakura that Rin sleeps with and nothing about the show would change. I can see how she is grating though.
13609320269473.gif

Yo, what's your blood type? I just remembered that i'm signing up for a blood drive tomorrow and the question came to my mind. I'm an O negative.
I don't remember mine

Hanayo could be replaced by a dakimakura that Rin sleeps with and nothing about the show would change. I can see how she is grating though.
She'd be a lot better if she didn't go "nyaa~" after every sentence. She's not as bad as Hanyo or Kotori, though.
No idea.
Wondering if BestGAF speak multiple languages each?

Do I speak multiple languages? Yes. Do I speak them well? No.

The languages I speak are English, Swedish, and Farsi.

No idea.
I working on the languages. I'm going to try to learn two, not because I can do it, but because i'm bored and it'll give me something to do. I'm going to try either German & French, German & Yiddish, or French & Yiddish. I don't think I can do it, but i'm bored. I'm not even going to try to learn how to read or write.

Dryk

Yeah, the difference is that as annoying as it is, all the companies we deal with are american soooo >__>;;
I'm sure it sucks more for you guys since you're also trying to run a business. But as a consumer it's a pain in the arse. Amazon shipping to Australia is fucking expensive at the best of times but currently it's just... ugh I'm importing some board game expansions and it's costing me like $40 in shipping.

I also miss the good old days where the price listed in Steam was slightly more than what you end up paying instead of way less.

But hey, I can shop basically 1:1 in Canada I guess... wooo?

Wait wait, you think the girl in the lead of your team will be singing the songs? I'm pretty sure the girls on the cover of each song are the singers regardless of who you picked at the beginning, in fact it doesn't even matter who you picked at the beginning because you can still get everyone else later (if you succumbed to the Love Live crack that is)
I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT LEADS DID
O- as well

No idea.
I spoke French and a bit of Spanish, I haven't used either since I got out of high school so I probably remember little of them though
She'd be a lot better if she didn't go "nyaa~" after every sentence. She's not as bad as Hanyo or Kotori, though.

Do I speak multiple languages? Yes. Do I speak them well? No.

The languages I speak are English, Swedish, and Farsi.

Yeah they take the hyper cat girl angle too far

It's a fast one
go oooonnnn
do it
I'll start character creation, get that out of the way so you can just jump in whenever I guess
But if that's no good, then that's no gud. That's fine too.

I definitely will be able to play on friday, I gotta read more of the stranger

This shit ain't installing wtf volvo

I was always interested in Latin but never got around to it.
How easy is it?
I took two years. It's a root language so if you know other languages it's related to it's similar in vocab and grammar. Mainly the nice part is it mostly follows the rules and doesn't have lots of exceptions. Learning Latin vocab is nice for some sciences, and since it's a dead language you normally don't have to speak it.

You could also remove Rin and nothing would change either, she didn't even have much of a reason to join muse, she was pretty much the extra that came with hanayo since they needed a character that puts a nyaa~ at the end

A friend of mine is rolling in his sleep

No idea.
English and Chinese

Top Bottom