• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I can see the crack part of this, it's just a fusion TCG with a rhythm game. This is fucking D.O.T. all over again you people are evil. Also these fucking downloads wow.

I picked Umi where does this put me

Xiraiya

So...how's Soul Eater anyway? Heard it's better on average than most shonen's

Soul Eater is a pretty solid series, in manga form anyway, the anime is marred by having a completely filler second half of a series which ends kind of stupidly, it need to be given the Brotherhood treatment.

I can see the crack part of this, it's just a fusion TCG with a rhythm game. This is fucking D.O.T. all over again you people are evil. Also these fucking downloads wow.

It puts you with me and Carebear. She is kinda the straight man with a great voice and the fury of a thousand suns when provoked

Huh. The fusion TCG is what really puts me off from it actually. I really don't like how my skill can only go so far.

It puts you with me and Carebear. She is kinda the straight man with a great voice and the fury of a thousand suns when provoked

I am okay with this.
I went by voices. It was either her or Maki/Miko I forget her name.
Huh. The fusion TCG is what really puts me off from it actually. I really don't like how my skill can only go so far.

Even with self fusions letting you go higher?

we were posting cute versions of long-stringy-haired ghost girls a while ago and I couldn't find this but now I did
tumblr_niu45onE9E1skw1n7o1_1280.jpg
http://brandontheoutcast.tumblr.com/

360pages

(Watches Sailor Moon Crystal first EP)

Oh god, what's wrong with everyones face? Where is the charming but simple style of the original series?

Umi and Maki are correct choices.
This makes me feel good about myself
I used to like Umi, then I found Nico. As long as you don't pick Rin
I listened to Nico for a bit because she's the popular girl and decided I couldn't listen to her all the time because I assumed the lead would be the one singing songs
Yeah... Its seems like XTekken with the gem system to me for some reason. I don't like it.
That's fair. It just means you're immune to the crack. Consider yourself lucky
Omedeto gombawa okairi simmymasen

Broken Japanese is fun.
I had to go through that yesterday in class. I was baffled at how bad people could be

I feel on top of the world. I'm not as shit as I thought I was.

Good for you. Did I miss something that happened or are you just feeling good today?

And nobody is as shit as they think they are, everyone always say that and one day I realized they're probably right, so I just started assuming I'm amazing and boom, wild social success and bountiful confidence.

I like Rin, she is just Nico's idol persona without the Tsundere. She's not my favourite but she is fun
I only found rin to be annoying, she's right down there with hanayo.

I listened to Nico for a bit because she's the popular girl and decided I couldn't listen to her all the time because I assumed the lead would be the one singing songs
Wait wait, you think the girl in the lead of your team will be singing the songs? I'm pretty sure the girls on the cover of each song are the singers regardless of who you picked at the beginning, in fact it doesn't even matter who you picked at the beginning because you can still get everyone else later (if you succumbed to the Love Live crack that is)

croten

Good for you. Did I miss something that happened or are you just feeling good today?

And nobody is as shit as they think they are, everyone always say that and one day I realized they're probably right, so I just started assuming I'm amazing and boom, wild social success and bountiful confidence.

He passed his exam

Yo, what's your blood type? I just remembered that i'm signing up for a blood drive tomorrow and the question came to my mind. I'm an O negative.

Top Bottom