• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Kefka Palazzo is the antagonist of Final Fantasy VI and a wrestler in VGCW. He debuted as a member of The Drac Pack and additionally as Dracula's tag team partner. He revealed himself to be the main antagonist of Season 5 when he stole the Dragon Balls and wished for godhood, only to be defeated by the combined efforts of those hunting the Dragon Balls and a newly-revived Vegeta. He is now VGCW's interviewer.
I can't help but feel like my life was being wasted before I knew about this

Just finished attending a guest lecture by thatgamecompany. Lot of Journey talk, sand tech, and a peek at what techniques they're experimenting with for their next project.

Neat stuff. Freshmen and Sophomores at DigiPen don't get a lot of opportunities to meet with people from actual game companies, that's usually reserved for Juniors and Seniors when they're looking to hand in resumes and establish connections.

I take what I can get. Neither of those things get much hate here often from someone who isn't me.
I wonder if I'd be more critical of P4 if it wasn't my first SMT game.
Just finished attending a guest lecture by thatgamecompany. Lot of Journey talk, sand tech, and a peek at what techniques they're experimenting with for their next project.

Neat stuff. Freshmen and Sophomores at DigiPen don't get a lot of opportunities to meet with people from actual game companies, that's usually reserved for Juniors and Seniors when they're looking to hand in resumes and establish connections.
Yo, that's pretty sick. Mara be jelly.

Zenfalcia

I thiiiiink it will be a 6-way match ?

Hm... Either way it'll be hype. I hope Baz wins.

that's cool.

Alfebit

Banned

Did they say when Journey for PS4 is coming?

I wonder if I'd be more critical of P4 if it wasn't my first SMT game.

Believe it or not, when I finished Persona 4: Golden for the first time I actually adored that game like most other people and thought it was one of the best games I've ever played. Then I did a playthrough 2 and that's where things really started to fall apart.

That game has a sick kind of magic where it tricks you into thinking its a really good fleshed out world/lore with really in depth characters. Almost like a David Cage game except not as horrible.

Also, Sonic Adventure 2 was my first sonic game and now I look back and see how fucking terrible it is.

You could also remove Rin and nothing would change either, she didn't even have much of a reason to join muse, she was pretty much the extra that came with hanayo since they needed a character that puts a nyaa~ at the end

I'm fine with her position as almost Honoka and Deredere Nico. They both are in the show because they need the yuri pair that are polar opposites but I find Rin more endearing than shy girl who likes idols and rice

Jman014

So I have yearly blood tests as part of my yearly physical but I don't know what blood type I have. Also think it's pretty cool to know more than one language. I'll get Spanish down someday.

Hm... Either way it'll be hype. I hope Baz wins.

With how some of the fanbase has reacted to his inclusion, I could see them going for almost a heel Eugene angle where instead of being the most offensive thing ever, he is a complete idiot who wins via bullshit and luck and everyone hates him. At least I think that would be a funny idea, I don't know how this show works, that could just be Dan already

360pages

Believe it or not, when I finished Persona 4: Golden for the first time I actually adored that game like most other people and thought it was one of the best games I've ever played. Then I did a playthrough 2 and that's where things really started to fall apart.

That game has a sick kind of magic where it tricks you into thinking its a really good fleshed out world/lore with really in depth characters. Almost like a David Cage game except not as horrible.

Also, Sonic Adventure 2 was my first sonic game and now I look back and see how fucking terrible it is.

It's weird how much you experience mirrors mine with SMTIV and me going after all the endings and special demons

Shit, Jon Stewart is leaving the Daily Show. I remember when I first started watching when I was 8. He was the reason I started to give a shit about politics and the like. I can't believe it's been 9 years since I started watching. I'm going to miss him, and I hope he's happy with what he does after he leaves.

Who here is getting Xenoblade Chronicles X ?

It reminds me a lot of Phantasy Star Online. Which is hype

That depends on if I need to know anything about the previous games in the series in order to pick it up. Does anyone know if it is stand alone?

Shit, Jon Stewart is leaving the Daily Show. I remember when I first started watching when I was 8. He was the reason I started to give a shit about politics and the like. I can't believe it's been 9 years since I started watching. I'm going to miss him, and I hope he's happy with what he does after he leaves.

I saw that earlier, I was always more of a Colbert guy but it is shitty to see him go. Hopefully he starts other projects. CC's late night slots are looking kinda bare now

croten

That depends on if I need to know anything about the previous games in the series in order to pick it up. Does anyone know if it is stand alone?

I saw that earlier, I was always more of a Colbert guy but it is shitty to see him go. Hopefully he starts other projects. CC's late night slots are looking kinda bare now

It might? If not it should only be related to Xenoblade Chronicles
I believe its a prequel. You are probably fine

What? Where are you getting that from?

Zenfalcia

With how some of the fanbase has reacted to his inclusion, I could see them going for almost a heel Eugene angle where instead of being the most offensive thing ever, he is a complete idiot who wins via bullshit and luck and everyone hates him. At least I think that would be a funny idea, I don't know how this show works, that could just be Dan already

I love how everyone is salt about his inclusion, and him winning. That could work, since it would work with the hate. I think people think he's already the most offensive thing ever so he'd fit right in.

Fuck replaying a Persona game without having some new content. I couldn't do that shit, the calendar mechanic drains me.
Maybe. I mean it was my second one, but that didn't stop me from violently gagging the whole time while playing it

exaggerating obviously :/
I only had FF, Paper Mario, and whatever other mediocre JRPGs to compare it to. It's a world better than those.

Asian languages are cool but i will never learn another alphabet.
Learning the 3 extra letters Å,Ä,Ö in the Swedish alphabet pissed me off.
They sound almost the same but not at the same time.

There is no chinese alphabet (I don't think there's even any sort of asian alphabet but don't quote me on that), reading and writing can be separate from speaking. I can speak it but I can't read or write it to save my life, the only thing I know how to write is my own name. I'm sure theres some one out there who can read and write it but can't speak it.

Someone spam little girl anime gifs and creep out Pat.

Maybe Xenoblade 1? Its not very clear honestly, but it doesn't seem like it.

You don't need to know a single thing about Xenogears or Xenosaga though to fully enjoy that game outside of a very few obscure references that might not even be references.

I don't know, people's opinions were changed by that last star road match

Sup nerds. MonHun4 is great and I have it and you don't
fO2mHfL.jpg
Can you read it?
He has an NA version, yeah

360pages

I've spent hundreds of hours in Persona 4:Golden including an 80 hour save crash god damn it.

I actually did get all the endings...as well as fought all the fiends and even bought most of the DLC for it since it was cheap. Though I still really wouldn't put the game above Okay...I've probably spent too much time on it honestly.

I actually did get all the endings...as well as fought all the fiends and even bought most of the DLC for it since it was cheap. Though I still really wouldn't put the game above Okay...I've probably spent too much time on it honestly.

Its just one of those games that you spend way too much time on and then ask yourself "why the fuck did I play this so much when I don't even really like it?"

Top Bottom