• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Dursty Roll !!
18vgni0v37wfqgif.gif

Get out Romars...
I already miss your old avatar...

Akuwhats it? It's Ippo time! All day, everyday! Also, grapplers suck, git gud use rushdown!!!

Xiraiya

Pat confirmed he is a contrarian on the podcast. If anything, you should say "Pat, don't watch Gintama"
This is true, well yes, Pat never needs to watch Gintama, there is nothing in it that he will find hilarious and it's sense of humor will never resonate with his.

I'm not a contrarian. I don't negotiate with pesterers.

It can be annoying but he is right at least. Sadly I can just straight up tell you it's not something I can see you ever get into not only because of its length but because it's one of those series that just has a real rough start and truly shines late into the series.

Ilvocare

It's super worth it.

There's blood on my hands. I've fed that nun two girls too many already.

On another note, I notice that chain "practicing" results in a net loss of experience (i.e. two Lv. 1s are still more valuable than a Lv. 5 created by fusing two Lv. 1s).

Zenfalcia

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!! WHY IS IT HAPPENING!!!!

The thread is getting dursty rolled.
There's blood on my hands. I've fed that nun two girls too many already.

On another note, I notice that chain "practicing" results in a net loss of experience (i.e. two Lv. 1s are still more valuable than a Lv. 5 created by fusing two Lv. 1s).

Blood to the blood god! You scrap girls to use those girl parts to make better girls.

Xiraiya

It can be annoying but he is right at least. Sadly I can just straight up tell you it's not something I can see you ever get into not only because of its length but because it's one of those series that just has a real rough start and truly shines late into the series.
Except you're the biggest pesterer in existence.

Xiraiya

I watched about the first 5-10 minutes of Darkest Dungeon while eating dinner (I'll watch the rest with Beloved tomorrow)
Immediately it seems like a game I would get a ton of enjoyment out of.

Shackzam

Would you get it regardless if it was early access or not?

I'm really tempted to get it now, but I also wanna play it on my vita when it comes out. I might just cave in and get it soon. Early access doesn't really matter too that much to me as long as the game looks fun.

Zenfalcia

I'm really tempted to get it now, but I also wanna play it on my vita when it comes out. I might just cave in and get it soon. Early access doesn't really matter too that much to me as long as the game looks fun.

Me too. It also depends on what type of game it is and how far it is into development. Early access open world games are something to avoid, since those are always buggy and jank as hell.
See here's the difference. He'll cave. I won't.

Someday, you'll cave.

So ive been reading up on Aigis, apparentlt she mixes up all day ery day. Damn I really need to learn how to use her pressure.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TAKAMURAS!?!?!

and pat neeeeeeds to see gintama. They have an entire arc about a team deathmatch over the character popularity poll.

AT ONE POINT THE ARC BECOMES STRAIGHT UP FIST OF THE NORTH STAR WITH "YOUWA SHOCK" PLAYING AND EVERYTHING!!!

Shackzam

So ive been reading up on Aigis, apparentlt she mixes up all day ery day. Damn I really need to learn how to use her pressure.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TAKAMURAS!?!?!

and pat neeeeeeds to see gintama. They have an entire arc about a team deathmatch over the character popularity poll.

AT ONE POINT THE ARC BECOMES STRAIGHT UP FIST OF THE NORTH STAR WITH "YOUWA SHOCK" PLAYING AND EVERYTHING!!!

Yeah, Aigis can go into instant over heads in orgia modes. Aigis gets nuts when you get past her execution barrier. She has really good mix-up tools. Also, I don't know why there are so many Takamura's, but I like it.

Top Bottom