• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well, we'll see how this plays out.

On a lighter note, what should I do with my tarot cards? I'm thinking of putting them on black cardstock and laminating them.

I sometimes forget that other people are humans too

I think I remember that story.
Say No, she isn't good for you.

Not really. I asked her what she likes about him and she answered he's pretty, neat, but he's not very funny. I told her, because of her location ( she lives in village in the mountains pretty fare away) she mustn't have much choice on who to date. She replyed, that it would be pretty hard to convince someone to move and live there, so yeah, she hasn't much choice. It goes on, and was a pretty funny conversation.
Well hopefully it works out.

I can relate to her situation, I'm just not in as an extreme of a situation as that.

Neol

Did you see his fucking apex showing?
5th place in a tournament with all 5 smash gods there
playing yoshi
he nearly fucking upset mang0
that shit is so sick, one of the best matches I've seen in forever

Word makes me happy too see him up there. Wish by boy Axe made it up higher too but Shieks are the bane of pikachu :/

Glad PP won though, he was on my favor too win the whole thing.

Squishy3

Doesn't that game run like complete dogshit?

Also, it's Telltale, so no thanks.
Telltale games run fine on capable PCs, it's only consoles they have problems with performance on. PC had TWD S1 save bugs though.

Also Poker Night doesn't have performance problems like the episodic games did and takes place in just one room.

mike0dude

Telltale games run fine on capable PCs, it's only consoles they have problems with performance on. PC had TWD S1 save bugs though.

Also Poker Night doesn't have performance problems like the episodic games did.

my copy of wolf among us just straight up refused to boot up on my PS3

Zenfalcia

Well, we'll see how this plays out.

On a lighter note, what should I do with my tarot cards? I'm thinking of putting them on black cardstock and laminating them.

You use them to summon your peronsa.

Maybe frame it up if you have good picture frame and space.

Also Poker Night doesn't have performance problems like the episodic games did and takes place in just one room.
It's rhe Ps3 version of Poker Night which runs like complete garbage.

Anyway, I don't care. Telltale can take their garbage engine and go.

Woof, sorry mate.

I did tell her to sit next to him text time, be she anwered that she couldn't do it because somthing about the heat and sweating.
I kind of feel bad for laughing about it now.

She sounds like she would fit in here.

I also have a problem with sweating when I'm nervous so I know how she feels.

Be back later.

Skrams

Woof, sorry mate.

I did tell her to sit next to him text time, be she anwered that she couldn't do it because somthing about the heat and sweating.
I kind of feel bad for laughing about it now.

Nah, it's fine. Also it sounds like she actually has a case of the "Oh, the vapors!"

Jman014

It's a nude patch. Have fun.

tumblr_inline_mxogd5B6AF1ryz6zz.gif

Oberon

Banned
She sounds like one of us

She sounds like she would fit in here.

I also have a problem with sweating when I'm nervous so I know how she feels.

Be back later.

Nah, it's fine. Also it sounds like she actually has a case of the "Oh, the vapors!"

Not quite, it was actually hot in that train, and she didn't want to be seeing all sweaty, because it would be repulsive
even tho sweaty girl bodies are pretty hot
So I told her he might be into that...

Nothing is better than seeing man junk flopping around when you fight naked.

Stab him! This will hurt!
edit: I thought you were talking about Ultimax

Zenfalcia

Stab him! This will hurt!
edit: I thought you were talking about Ultimax

You can still stab people.
This is every man's dream, isn't it?

It is, nothing is worst than the constrains, we call clothing, hiding and restraining a man's junk's freedom.
We need this in more games. That'd make anything better.

Jiggle physics make everything better.
I'm ready for this conversation

DckntO5.gif

So am I.

Top Bottom